Halloween Forum banner
22701 - 22720 of 22750 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Had to run a few errands yesterday and wow, look at that - they were all near places that carried Halloween! :ROFLMAO:

The wood tiered tray that has a skull topper (hard to see), the bone hand that has astrological & palm symbols, the white pumpkin canister and the 3-witch statue all came from TJ Maxx. The color-changing potion bottle is from Target's Dollar Spot, and the fancy spider potion bottle is from Michael's since they had 40% off Halloween.

Textile Serveware Flooring Gas Wood

The inside of the witch cauldron is hollow, and it has a battery compartment and a light inside. But, I don't really see anything lit up from the outside when I turned it on. I'll try again at night but I don't think it'll make much difference. Each witch has different colored (purple & black) outfits and hats. The dress style is different too. The cauldron says Happy Halloween on the front.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,526 Posts
Just ordered a Joy Rider Skeleton to replace my cat w/glasses that's currently on my car.
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Also went to Walmart to get cat litter & bought a few gourds & one weird looking green warty gourdy pumpkiny thing. It was $6 & I couldn't resist. I want to visit the local garden center soon because they have all sorts of cool gourds & pumpkins.

I also need to harvest what's in my garden soon before I have a billion of them out there.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
View attachment 752583

Found these in a thrift store and almost passed them up...

View attachment 752584

...then I noticed the note attached to the bag. I haven't played chess since high school (and we won't discuss how many years that's been) but I see a chessboard in my future.
So glad you decided to pick up these chess pieces, and the note is cute. Also, I love your signature as I am a big fan of Dark Shadows.

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Ok....this is the first time I've seen this! I bought it at an estate sale. The pump works. The seller said she used cherry kool-aid. This thing is a pump that spurts from his mouth and covers the lucky one!! Wtf did I just buy?? View attachment 753047 View attachment 753048
Wow!!! What an amazing piece. Please show pictures of it once you have it hooked up. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Decided to take advantage of a coupon I had for Joann’s and bought a few “ingredients”. Got some really pretty gold fabric to make curtains for the front of the fortune teller tent which should match the tapestries I bought from Amazon. Also bought a darker burlap which I’m hoping will look like dirt for the witch farm crops. And finally, I liked their signs so much (and with the coupon and time I think the cost was fair) that I ordered 3 more.
Font Rectangle Art Paper product Number
Rectangle Font Circle Handwriting Number

Human body Rectangle Font Logo Brand

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I managed to find a Home Depot with two pumpkin twins coming in. So I bought one. Yup, just one cause that's all I wanted. And when they came in they sold my pre-paid pumpkin twins!!! This is the last time I buy anything Halloween at home Depot. I'm so sick of people mass buying all their stuff and then double or tripling the price and putting them on eBay. This is bull crap and it's really making me start to hate Halloween. Come on people! Haven't we had enough of treating each other like crap and using others to get rich quick?!

Rant over...
Amen! That’s why I sold my unwanted HD hearse this year just for what I paid for it. I didn’t want to make money on it. And I could have. I had someone offer to trade me for a 12’ skeleton or inferno skeleton. So you know that was someone who was a reseller. I even bought an item for a reasonable amount on Mercari recently only to have the seller cancel the order so they could sell it for more.

·
Registered
278 Posts
A little break from material objects, I booked an adventure! Next Saturday I'm going on a fall train ride, through the countryside. It leaves from the local farmers market where I can get fresh picked apples, apple fritters and hot cider, beforehand. And it ends at a local farm where there's a horse-drawn hay ride to a local mennonite farm for snacks.
Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
A little break from material objects, I booked an adventure! Next Saturday I'm going on a fall train ride, through the countryside. It leaves from the local farmers market where I can get fresh picked apples, apple fritters and hot cider, beforehand. And it ends at a local farm where there's a horse-drawn hay ride to a local mennonite farm for snacks.
View attachment 753603
Sounds like so much fun. Have a great time.

22701 - 22720 of 22750 Posts