Halloween Forum banner
22681 - 22700 of 22750 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I managed to find a Home Depot with two pumpkin twins coming in. So I bought one. Yup, just one cause that's all I wanted. And when they came in they sold my pre-paid pumpkin twins!!! This is the last time I buy anything Halloween at home Depot. I'm so sick of people mass buying all their stuff and then double or tripling the price and putting them on eBay. This is bull crap and it's really making me start to hate Halloween. Come on people! Haven't we had enough of treating each other like crap and using others to get rich quick?!

Rant over...

·
Registered
Oct 31st = scare neighbors who like candy lol
97 Posts
Ok I got more to add to topic. Our Halloween Theme is pretty classic. Skeletons, tombstones, witch, spiders, scarecrows, pumpkins, ghosts, reapers, ghouls, werewolves etc... I liked the giant hand they had at Lowes and consider it classic since it reminds me of Thing from Adams Family. I'm going to tie him to a spider with a leash (purple nylon rope) like he's walking the spider.

Wood Mammal Gesture Bone Art

I also got a posable skeleton from Walmart since it was the last one and they are reasonably priced.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Decided to take advantage of Michael’s 40% off Halloween and use a reward before it expired. Putting some toady goodness in with the poison apple orchard. Now I probably gotta make toadstools. Gotta love spray foam!

Grabbed two of these:

And one of these:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I got that Party City giant huge cauldron on Saturday! It's so big! I love it! I'm torn between filling it with candy and fulfilling childhood dreams of huge sums of chocolate all in one bowl, or actually using it for a witch prop! Ha ha!

There's a halloween sweater thread here recently, and through it there's a link for a few places to buy various sweaters. My kids and DH all have massive Halloween tshirt collections, but I indulged MYSELF this time so this arrived today. It's a nice weight and I ordered a size big enough that I can layer under it if I need to. Really love the pattern and so does my DD!

Brown White Orange Textile Sleeve

·
Registered
450 Posts
I got that Party City giant huge cauldron on Saturday! It's so big! I love it! I'm torn between filling it with candy and fulfilling childhood dreams of huge sums of chocolate all in one bowl, or actually using it for a witch prop! Ha ha!

There's a halloween sweater thread here recently, and through it there's a link for a few places to buy various sweaters. My kids and DH all have massive Halloween tshirt collections, but I indulged MYSELF this time so this arrived today. It's a nice weight and I ordered a size big enough that I can layer under it if I need to. Really love the pattern and so does my DD!

View attachment 752293
I'm thinking about putting all the treat bags in it this year and handing them out that way, but definitely using it for a witch theme next year. I agree on seeing a cauldron full of candy is a dream come true 🤣

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Think I bought a Vampire Pez at Michael's but not sure what I did with it...probably in a bag somewhere.

ZahnFamily..your hand/spider idea sounds very cute!

Jenn&Matt-Sweater is very cute!

Well didn't buy today but Friday & it made my day!!!:
Joint Rib Organ Muscle Human body

Grim from Spirit, 2 Blinking Eyes 5'ers from Big Lots & the Spooky Flaming JOL from Michaels.

Sis gave me my 2 Skelly yard stakes & Skelly Mini Projector from Target tonight:
Bone Headgear Skull Font Personal protective equipment

Joint Rib Bone Art Skeleton

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,375 Posts
Dress Pink Toy Red Font

Found these in a thrift store and almost passed them up...

Handwriting Rectangle Font Plant Writing

...then I noticed the note attached to the bag. I haven't played chess since high school (and we won't discuss how many years that's been) but I see a chessboard in my future.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,715 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I got my frogs from Michael’s and I had no clue what to expect. They’re bigger than I thought they’d be and say three things:

Happy Hallo-CROAK
Trick or CROAK
and some random ribbit ribbits.

Motion sensors are decent. Should go great with the poison orchard.

View attachment 752616
I saw one of them in store & it was pretty big!!

View attachment 752583

Found these in a thrift store and almost passed them up...

View attachment 752584

...then I noticed the note attached to the bag. I haven't played chess since high school (and we won't discuss how many years that's been) but I see a chessboard in my future.
How nice for them to add the note. They look very nice!!! Different idea. Maybe make a Halloween themed chess board??

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
22681 - 22700 of 22750 Posts