Halloween Forum banner
22341 - 22360 of 22396 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Sorry about the circumstances but your place looks perfect as a witch's cottage. New is always an exciting start as far as decorating....possibilities look endless. I love being out in the country with lots of yard between houses...too bad those damn warehouses are moving closer & closer. Really don't want to give up my place at my age. Never expected to retire & finally get to enjoy the fruits but I'm holding off doing things because you never know. If someone told me I had to get rid of my stuff, I'd go find a cottage myself! Congrats & wish you the best.

Getting back on topic....not actually bought or found, nor was it today but I missed my 60th & 61st Birthday due to lockdowns & my Sisters & Bro-In-Laws came out in late March when we had some unusually warm weather & sat in the drive & "celebrated". They didn't want to hold on to presents for yet another year so got these for my Halloween Tree along with other stuff:
View attachment 746838

Also back awhile when Stock & Field closed (previously BigR) for anyone who is familiar, they had some Halloween stuff on clearance. 45 cents...paper straws, pumpkin leaf bags & flashing bat necklaces:
View attachment 746839

Bought several of the bats & going to hang them on my Halloween Tree as ornaments.
Thank you for the warm thoughts and support! Onward and upward! I love your horror ornaments. I may have to stalk those now!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Bought these “HALLOWEEN ZOMBIE HANDS TREE DECOR” from Oriental Trading Company. I am thinking of using them to display a crystal ball or a small pumpkin or another trinket. Or mounting them around a Frankenstein picture that I have. They’re resin & came with some string so you could wrap them around a tree, but I’m going to keep them inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Soooooo guess what I bought????? A witch's cottage among old hardwoods with a creek running beside the house. My hubby of 22 yrs decided my Halloween stuff had to go. So I decided he should go! My Season has always been a part of my soul which he has known. Now I have a place to call my own. My little nook. It is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to decorate my new home
That sounds like heaven.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Found her today while looking around for new items. I don’t exactly “need” another witch but I like her voice track and her movement.

Video:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Same here. I have a TSC right down the street and they send all of that foam back to the warehouse. You also can't get pallets anywhere here. All of them get returned.
Anyone looking for pallets, foam or boxes:
Check with any HVAC/Plumbing company. Used to work for one & we'd get all kinds of boxes, pallets & styrofoam daily. Now it wasn't giant blocks of foam but we would get it as packaging.

We'd also get the type of packaging that is basically expanding foam in a plastic bag. They'd put the plastic bag in around the pump (or whatever they were shipping) & then you pump the foam into the plastic bag & it would expand & mold itself around the pump & protect it cheaper & better than formed foam or peanuts or whatever.

If you're into carving foam you could just peel the plastic bag off & go at it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
HOOWW???????
i called 3 different tractor supplies and all said they send them back! :cry:
[/QUOT.

The store by my work sells the pallets for $3 or $4. I had to ask for the foam but no big deal. I know someone that works there so they volunteered to do the shrink wrap on the pallets and delivered it for gas money. Weird???? I'm in a really small town but I'd think they would all follow the same policues since they are corporate. Who knows?? Some people are just dicks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I filled my car up yesterday.

I only took what they did not have wrapped to ship back and of course asked before I took any.

Both by me allow me to take it. The newest one said they have to keep requesting it to go back and I am free to it until they do and not to make a mess of them. I always make sure it's as neat or neater when I am done and thankful to still get them. I may go grab more today.

22341 - 22360 of 22396 Posts