Halloween Forum banner

22121 - 22135 of 22135 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Bought this from the Sleepy Hollow collection (lafemmeennoir – La Femme En Noir ). I love it way more than I thought I would... now I can't wait for fall so that I can start using it! It's a very firm yet soft mold (if that makes sense... it holds its shape, but you aren't going to knock anyone out with it... it does have a bit of heft, though)...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Bought this from the Sleepy Hollow collection (lafemmeennoir – La Femme En Noir ). I love it way more than I thought I would... now I can't wait for fall so that I can start using it! It's a very firm yet soft mold (if that makes sense... it holds its shape, but you aren't going to knock anyone out with it... it does have a bit of heft, though)... View attachment 743971 View attachment 743972
Love it! I saw some photos on Instagram of their Sleepy Hollow collection! Such great stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Gothic mansion dollhouse kit came in, so...3/4 the battle is organization of parts. The instructions seems "decent" but doesn't explain how to make the base, which is a raised platform 1". So its a LOT of squinting eyes🧐 and comparing parts to their picture. Could take a minute. Given I built diecast metal body car models back-2-back-2-back as a kid growing up (I betcha I made 40+) I dont think this project will be very hard. LOTS of tiny, fragile parts! Once parts are sorted I assume the actual build will take me 3 hours total, the sorting of parts...maybe another hour.

That second picture is just 1 sheet of parts out of that (first pic) stack you see. Itll be fun! Happy Halloween!

22121 - 22135 of 22135 Posts