Halloween Forum banner

22101 - 22108 of 22108 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
It was marked down to $20. It is super heavy. They had a white one too and now I'm regretting not snagging that one too
Awesome find! I saw a black one & a white one at full price early in the season, but none marked down afterwards. The orange color is beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
I want to try using pool noodles for making props, I thought I missed out on stores selling them on clearance. Then I found these "Christmas colored" noodles at the dollar store. Bought the whole box! For the record the blue ones are actually green

·
Registered
14,222 Posts
Had a very Halloweenie day as it turned out. Ordered last week or so but today I received all three orders I had placed...alien space ship with tractor beam inflatable (amazon), two baby inflatable cows (for the alien abduction)(walmart), and a full-head Boris Karloff Mummy Ardeth Bay mask and a foam filled zombie mummy head prop (Trick or Treat Studios). Happy with all.

When I get ready to do my Ancient Egyptian tomb raider scene, will want to play around with lighting on the Bay mask to achieve more of that creepy shadow look they achieved in the Mummy movie. I’ve seen some not great looking photos of this mask but pretty happy with mine. Angle and amount of lighting will make a big difference in how creepy he appears.

22101 - 22108 of 22108 Posts