Halloween Forum banner

22081 - 22100 of 22108 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
@Hearthfire thanks so much for sharing! Definitely a different look for sure on the werewolf wrap. I really prefer the color on yours as mine is much darker. Still love him though. I wanted very much to wear him but I plan to be sitting next to a fire pit and don’t want him all wood smoked. Planning to wear the werewolf jacket I got at Spirit as I’m less concerned about ruining it.

·
Registered
14,222 Posts
Just took advantage of AtmosFX's sale on individual halloween titles ( Thru 11/1 noon - AtmosFX indiv halloween vids 25% off ) and picked up the Grave Digger one and the Ominous Oculi. Both I saw members here use in their haunts and really liked how they looked. The Grave Digger was I think projected on someone's garage door or fence maybe and the Ominious Oculi was projected in the hollow of a tree trunk--very nicely done. Anyway 25% off, so unexpected halloween purchase. Lots of good titles including some new ones. Keep clicking on Load More + for additional titles.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Just bought four of the giant flame lights from a Spirit Halloween store display. Was surprised they still had them on the second. Was just gonna buy two but the manager, without me asking, called the Regional Manager to ask him if he could give me 50% off. So I got all four for $100. I am no expert, but these seem professional grade. Very happy.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just bought four of the giant flame lights from a Spirit Halloween store display. Was surprised they still had them on the second. Was just gonna buy two but the manager, without me asking, called the Regional Manager to ask him if he could give me 50% off. So I got all four for $100. I am no expert, but these seem professional grade. Very happy. View attachment 742472
I paid $57 for one, and the cardboard riser. It is awesome!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Friday joined the Distortions group and bought the Zombie from my local shop , was supposed to be picking something else up and he offered me a deal couldn't pass up, cost me more as didn't figure could afford it. Along with that got a bunch of smaller stuff like the shoulder buddies and some other odds and ends and a 7 foot ghost. None of it went out for Halloween little stuff was supposed to, now have to figure out how to explain the 6Plus foot zombie when its seen. Thought about just setting him up in my basement office

·
Registered
293 Posts
Friday joined the Distortions group and bought the Zombie from my local shop , was supposed to be picking something else up and he offered me a deal couldn't pass up, cost me more as didn't figure could afford it. Along with that got a bunch of smaller stuff like the shoulder buddies and some other odds and ends and a 7 foot ghost. None of it went out for Halloween little stuff was supposed to, now have to figure out how to explain the 6Plus foot zombie when its seen. Thought about just setting him up in my basement office
Please post pics if possible. Would love to see him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
He is still in the box right now and not sure when getting him out as need to do some remodeling and cleaning of the office. It's sort of narrow with all the stuff in it and my home gym takes a lot of room up. Keep thinking about getting rid of it as its one of those cable weight driven mega systems. If you google Zombie legend display that is him, I have to change his outfit as it is just like in the pic, I do medieval types of themes, told him one of next years purchases. Actually surprised the deal I got on him and that was before knowing actual price and he doesn't have the markup capability on Distortion stuff as small store, especially since he is thinking of opening up a haunted house next year and has been collecting and told me if I didn't buy it, it was going there.

·
Registered
293 Posts
He is still in the box right now and not sure when getting him out as need to do some remodeling and cleaning of the office. It's sort of narrow with all the stuff in it and my home gym takes a lot of room up. Keep thinking about getting rid of it as its one of those cable weight driven mega systems. If you google Zombie legend display that is him, I have to change his outfit as it is just like in the pic, I do medieval types of themes, told him one of next years purchases. Actually surprised the deal I got on him and that was before knowing actual price and he doesn't have the markup capability on Distortion stuff as small store, especially since he is thinking of opening up a haunted house next year and has been collecting and told me if I didn't buy it, it was going there.
Wow, just googled him, he’s amazing!!!!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thanks, wasn't expected. Was supposed to be getting the Catacomb creature that day, until he gave me that price. Do have to say the store owner takes care of me, and will put in special purchases. Hopefully next year can get in there real early.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Found this pumpkin ale... I grabbed it because of the can art... it's from Pontoon... their mascot is an otter, which is why there's one in Linus's pumpkin patch... hopefully that doesn't decrease the sincerity

·
Registered
684 Posts
If anyone ever sees this glass in stores, please buy them for me!! I found them last year at homegoods and have been on the lookout since. I regret not buying every style I saw.

·
Registered
684 Posts
While on TikTok this morning I found a new retailer for those who like a little Halloween Christmas tree fun:

I saw them on FB!! Looks fabulous!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
If anyone ever sees this glass in stores, please buy them for me!! I found them last year at homegoods and have been on the lookout since. I regret not buying every style I saw. View attachment 742933
Weird but I was just going to reply that I couldn't see the picture & soon as I hit the "quote" to reply, the picture shows up.

While at a Christmas open house at local nursery last weekend, (Alsip Nursery) that normally has nice things but way too expensive, I always look at the Halloween stuff first as they have it marked down to more reasonable prices. Bought the witch water globe that has that "smoke effect" seen a lot this year (Originally $54.99 & got it for $16.99):

This little skull tealight for $1.80:

And this metal zombie stake (Orig: $12.99 for $3.80):

Also had to stop at Walgreens & only had a few masks (90% off)& a ton of candy corn. Had bought the green version before Halloween when trying to decide & just happened to have the red one & got it for $1.69 (orig $16.99):

I liked how masks at Walgreens, Meijer & some at Spirit were packaged so that no one could try them on. I normally use these types for static ghouls though.

While on TikTok this morning I found a new retailer for those who like a little Halloween Christmas tree fun:

Came across that site last year when I was trying to locate a couple that Spirit had on their site that were sold out & found most cheaper buying direct from them. Sis bought the ones I wanted for me for Christmas last year & more for my Covid delayed 60th back in March (still haven't celebrated yet). Very nice quality. They email discounts a few times a year if you get on their list.

·
Registered
293 Posts
22081 - 22100 of 22108 Posts