Halloween Forum banner

22061 - 22080 of 22108 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
@Meadow I think your werewolve's eyes look better than mine. When I dig it out I'll post a pic! I did get it much cheaper when they had their best sale and free shipping so maybe they sent me a dud. Lol And it took me forever to figure out how it is supposed to wrap!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
@Meadow I think your werewolve's eyes look better than mine. When I dig it out I'll post a pic! I did get it much cheaper when they had their best sale and free shipping so maybe they sent me a dud. Lol And it took me forever to figure out how it is supposed to wrap!
Yes please do! I’m kinda surprised GR changed him and didn’t update the picture. I like him but he wasn’t exactly what I expected.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Motion Sensor 12W LED (equivalent to 60W) Cool White Bulbs.

For lighting on the trick or treat table outside. I don't want to have the house lights ON at night as they would ruin the decorations display.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
So just sharing a picture of the werewolf wrap from GR since he was delivered today. His claws are seriously killing me! The fur is darker than the picture and I swear without the tail it’s a bear wrap!

View attachment 741410
They eyes on yours is different than mine. mine doesn't have any "whites" , where yours shows white, mine is black and the pupil is green. the fur color however is the same. Lots of reviews going back a couple years talking about how the color isn't close to what is shown in the description.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I picked up the Brain Monster today. Only my fourth Gemmy life-size, but perhaps the animatronic I have most desired. Drove to the NH border of Maine to get him from a very nice guy. He has several issues, but the sound and board appear 100%, I can fix the rest.

Got Hungry Harold and Crated Mummy Thursday and Friday. Christ I don't know where all this goes after the season. Larger storage unit here I come! What I don't need is to start needing to collect Gemmy lifesizes. Though it is nice to not have to assemble.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
View attachment 741667 View attachment 741668 View attachment 741669 I picked up the Brain Monster today. Only my fourth Gemmy life-size, but perhaps the animatronic I have most desired. Drove to the NH border of Maine to get him from a very nice guy. He has several issues, but the sound and board appear 100%, I can fix the rest.

Got Hungry Harold and Crated Mummy Thursday and Friday. Christ I don't know where all this goes after the season. Larger storage unit here I come! What I don't need is to start needing to collect Gemmy lifesizes. Though it is nice to not have to assemble.
I just realized, if you look at the Brain Monster picture, you can see an almost identical head sculpt on an animatronic candy bowl (though the Gemmy Crawling Brain is sitting on top of it). Brain Monster is actually the fourth prop with this head sculpt I own; I have two of the 14" Spirit Ball Brain Monsters. I bought one online that came with only one eye lit. I bought one for $25 locally that fully worked. Of course I then learned how to repair props and now I have two fully functional ones.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Went to two Spirit stores and was surprised that they let me buy display stuff before the 1st. Got the funhouse display, and the clown with the spinning eyes. Didn’t test to see if it works, but for $42 all in, I think it’s pretty good.
Any ideas on how to attach the clown fascade to the cardboard pillars?

Attachments

22061 - 22080 of 22108 Posts