Halloween Forum banner

22041 - 22056 of 22056 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
How do you like those black lights? I've been thinking of adding a few to our spider web area of the yard to highlight the web. First ones I tried were 50W and ran way too hot to leave outdoors on the grass where we have flammable fallen leaves. Wondering if these would be bright enough.
I have been using a similar (larger housing) 10w blacklight to light up my 18' spider web and it works well.

It seem a guy think 3-6w is plenty enough to light up a spider web. SpiderWebMan.NET

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have been using a similar (larger housing) 10w blacklight to light up my 18' spider web and it works well.

It seem a guy think 3-6w is plenty enough to light up a spider web. SpiderWebMan.NET
Thanks - 4 pack of the 10w black lights and 10 pack of stakes on order.... I'll plan to wash the web in blue light and accent the hanging human cocoon in a colored spot.

....because I needed more things to buy and upgrade/change. lol.

·
Registered
272 Posts

Trick or Treating is allowed but not door to door like usual. Thinking of setting up a table but need to have lights.

Bought it on Mercari.

Still have 3 more bags to fills but will wait.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
After probably four years of wanting it, I finally decided to grab it. Really hope it’s everything I expect but totally got myself some wolfy love from GR.
💗🐺💕

·
Registered
672 Posts
After probably four years of wanting it, I finally decided to grab it. Really hope it’s everything I expect but totally got myself some wolfy love from GR.
💗🐺💕

Girl!!!! I bought that werewolf last year when It went on sale!! Since it's a full Blue Moon this year, I thought I'd go as Red Riding Hood with the wolf wrapped around me like I slaughtered him and put him on!!
And as for the Red coat I found at the thrift store....evidently it is a real treasure. They are all hand sewn and handed down. I found a paper hand written price tag in the pocket for $1958.00!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Got the first half of my GR order today. Happy until I tried attaching the poles. They won’t screw together! Ugh. Had to connect the poles using a fitting that is bigger. Made for a wobbly connection. So Chantal leans back. Anyone else have problems with her?

Attachments

22041 - 22056 of 22056 Posts