Registered
272 Posts
Was going to get this:
But then I don't want mouse/mice coming in so I got this instead:

Witches Brew Scent

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is awesome! Would you be willing to share the process of doing this and what materials you used?
I was lucky to find the glass bottles free on Craigslist. Using some leftover paint.
I used black chalk spray paint , burgundy spray paint, gold spray paint. I also accidentally bought red nail polish at the dollar store. I bought snakes 🐍 from the dollar store (the also had centipedes) and I bought eye balls from there.
After putting on the base paint I hot glued the snakes then sprayed it another color— use newspaper to dab and rub the paint off a bit.

Spray paint is much better then acrylic paint.
I hoping to add some labels to some next weekend.

Thank you!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Made some rounds over the weekend and wound up with a haul.

Stuff from HomeGoods, JoAnne Fabrics, Dollar Tree, At Home, Michael's, October 31st (online store but my order arrived the same day so it counts) and The Spirit. The dishtowel under the bat is an older Target purchase from last month that I only used to show off the bat better.

And this big guy. I saw him at Marshalls a few days earlier and passed him up but I couldn't get him off my mind so I went back and bought him. I took the fact that he was still there (despite being the only one) as a sign that he was meant for me. The skull platter behind him from At Home that I use as a spoon rest is getting an unintentional cameo as well.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Made some rounds over the weekend and wound up with a haul.

View attachment 739715

Stuff from HomeGoods, JoAnne Fabrics, Dollar Tree, At Home, Michael's, October 31st (online store but my order arrived the same day so it counts) and The Spirit. The dishtowel under the bat is an older Target purchase from last month that I only used to show off the bat better.

View attachment 739716

And this big guy. I saw him at Marshalls a few days earlier and passed him up but I couldn't get him off my mind so I went back and bought him. I took the fact that he was still there (despite being the only one) as a sign that he was meant for me. The skull platter behind him from At Home that I use as a spoon rest is getting an unintentional cameo as well.
Are those tissues? Where did you get them?
Ahh, never mind they look too small. I really was excited over the idea of Halloween tissues though!!!

·
Registered
14,130 Posts
Last night I ordered a large vintage movie poster through Walmart and was so happy to see it has shipped today. Ordered a few personalized movie night signs from OT, hope those get printed and shipped soon. This was a last minute idea for decorating this year and trying to pull together with weeks now to go.

Plan to chain off the driveway (right now plan is to just decorate house and not hand out candy - no idea if kids here will ToT this year) and the “sorry we’re closed” sign (white plastic with red lettering, cheap sign) I want to hang on found and ordered today from Amazon. Prime member so know that will arrive soon. Tried to buy from Home Depot, Walmart, Target, Staples and no luck. HD said none within 100 miles! Must be covid.

update: hey, Oriental Trading personalized movie signs have shipped. Surprised so soon.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Got my Handy Stitch Handheld Sewing Machine today. A lot of bad reviews but it works pretty good for a guy who have never done any sewing.

Bought it off eBay for under $12.

22001 - 22020 of 22056 Posts