Halloween Forum banner

21921 - 21940 of 21961 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
my tally this year is, from Home Depot :werewolf,jack in the box,2 cat pumpkin pillows,monster trio.Costco:crimson dragon.Menards : werewolf,dragon on books,3 dragon masks.Spirit:arctic dragon,trick r treat flaming pumpkin.Party City :dead georgie

·
Registered
41 Posts
my tally this year is, from Home Depot :werewolf,jack in the box,2 cat pumpkin pillows,monster trio.Costco:crimson dragon.Menards : werewolf,dragon on books,3 dragon masks.Spirit:arctic dragon,trick r treat flaming pumpkin.Party City :dead georgie
How loud is the fan on the trick r treat flaming pumpkin? Do you like it?

·
Registered
312 Posts
How loud is the fan on the trick r treat flaming pumpkin? Do you like it?
I wanted to put it in my picture window,but the fan is so loud I couldn't hear the TV over it.So will use it outside.Also noticed the adapter gets real hot .But it does look like real flames,and with the eyes glowing it is a nice prop.Made of hard plastic with silk flames.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
hit Home Goods near the Airport in Orlando--they didn't have much and i am thinking HG will be quite sparse this year overall. we got a gorgeous glass pumpkin-- cut carnival glass--it looks amazing lit up; the picture doesn't do it justice. the cut glass pattern will also meld nicely with the art deco theming. Also got a really adorable jack stack at Home Goods. It says it lights up but i'll be switched if i can figure out HOW. Will let my hubs try to find it when he comes home Friday.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I scored this really cool 2010 version Spirit Halloween Gemmy made crawling zombie for 20 bucks the other day . He’s in incredible mechanical condition and fully working and was only used one season and stored away since then. Clothes just need a good going over w a lint roller . He’s Really heavy duty made and got a removable head and heavy black plastic body chassis that’s indicative of the Gemmy life sized props of that era. I’m so stoked. Also got a mint condition Spirit pop up Incinerator zombie for 50 bucks.

·
Registered
652 Posts
hit Home Goods near the Airport in Orlando--they didn't have much and i am thinking HG will be quite sparse this year overall. we got a gorgeous glass pumpkin-- cut carnival glass--it looks amazing lit up; the picture doesn't do it justice. the cut glass pattern will also meld nicely with the art deco theming. Also got a really adorable jack stack at Home Goods. It says it lights up but i'll be switched if i can figure out HOW. Will let my hubs try to find it when he comes home Friday. View attachment 737400 View attachment 737401
My likey that stack of 4 way better!!!! Very impressive!

Picked this up yesterday. The possibilities are endless. View attachment 737521
Bet you got some looks with that hanging out the back!!!
Today's haul! Could not resist the knucklehead pumpkins!

Love the Nuckleheads & appears someone else is on a pumpkin mission this year. Thought I bought a lot!

Here's my stuff from yesterday. Haven't unloaded the bigger bunch from today yet so that will come tomorrow...

Target:

Five Below...Going to hack this after I found the skelly is pink instead of white & on/off switch is defective. Looks blue in the picture for some reason & can see it doesn't light up in full unless you hold the switch. Appears someone pressed it too hard & didn't have batteries with it nor a try me. Was only $5. Looked like it would be LED neon but the "bones" are actually a very thin plastic shell like some of those dollar store plastic candy dishes...

From QVC...
Mr.Christmas set of 4 with timers:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I found both of these at my local thrift store!!! The Santa elf is from the 50s and the red coat is an original hunting red coat from the local and ancient Belle Meade Hunt Club! I don't have plans yet but I couldn't pass it up

21921 - 21940 of 21961 Posts