Halloween Forum banner

21901 - 21920 of 21961 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Decided to paint few years old boring looking tombstones.

I actually bought it on eBay: direct_glow

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Picked up something as an experiment today for £1.99 - it is a superbright 15 LED emergency car light which has 5 modes - white, red swirl, red triple blink, red single blink and static. Thought it would make a good light for my giant foam skull. If not then I can put it to the use it is actually designed for i.e. keep it in the car for emergencies.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Here’s a find that made me giggle. You gotta play the video. Appearance wise totally cute but his sound track is a little meddlesome! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
So today while working I finally had an idea for my front porch which took me in a completely different direction. Picked up:

1. Caution tape from Party City.
2. Glow in the dark skeleton, the glowing eyeball pumpkin and 2 Haphazard barrels from Lowe’s.
3. Two packages of Edison lights from Dollar General for $5 each.
4. Some eyeball solar lights from Dollar Tree and some spooky cloth.
5. Two rats from Michael’s.

And yes it’s on my ironing board cause today was curtain cleaning day! Gotta love allergy season!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's my latest. You can change brightness, color, and even make them flash. I'll be using them for Halloween and other holidays where lighting is required. Much simpler to configure than my fixed LED lighting that requires me to run a 2.4 G LAN just to program. These come with a remote that changes all settings. Don't know how well they'll hold up over time because I just got them, but they look solid, and at about $4 per bulb including tax they put out a decent quality light.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi, I am interested in knowing what youtube channel for Halloween Jazz you listen to please? I find you mentioning that, is one of the best posts I have seen recently. Thanks!
I found Halloween Jazz on Lindsay Holliday youtube channel. Liked the style so bought the cd called Halloween Stomp. It was jazz and big band music.

21901 - 21920 of 21961 Posts