Halloween Forum banner

21561 - 21573 of 21573 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger and bought the last 3 Northlight ghost trees I needed for the spooky forest walk through. Also bought two giant plastic Easter eggs which I plan to paint and crack open for the vulture nest. Can’t wait to see where we land! First Halloween purchase of 2020!

·
Registered
596 Posts
The pumpkin speaker is a must buy!!! The sound is better than I thought it would be! I mean it's not the absolute top of the line, volume depends on the device connected to it; but at 12$!!!! I'm gonna buy more as gifts!!! Even my hubby who has begged me to not buy anymore Halloween, loves it! Said it is definitely worth it. It's already Halloween in this household. I played This Is Halloween and all other Halloween music last night while dancing around and cooking dinner. Menards here I come again!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
The pumpkin speaker is a must buy!!! The sound is better than I thought it would be! I mean it's not the absolute top of the line, volume depends on the device connected to it; but at 12$!!!! I'm gonna buy more as gifts!!! Even my hubby who has begged me to not buy anymore Halloween, loves it! Said it is definitely worth it. It's already Halloween in this household. I played This Is Halloween and all other Halloween music last night while dancing around and cooking dinner. Menards here I come again!!
I am wondering if these speakers waterproof? I want to put them outside my house.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I wouldn't. It has a seam dividing it in half. I don't think it's possible to link several either. That makes me sad because I'd LOVE to link several around my yard!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Nothing else called your name? I was hoping for a good selection at At Home.
I have really cut down my Halloween decor to only things I really love. They didn't have much out to start and nothing else that was there really caught my attention. I was initially interested in the hanging spirit board but I really have nowhere to put it so it stayed put. :)

21561 - 21573 of 21573 Posts