Halloween Forum banner

21541 - 21560 of 21573 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
RCIAG, thank you so much for that! Unfortunately delivery to Australia isn't available for it. Checked ebay and cheapest i can get it through that site is about $100USD with shipping. I love it but don't think it's worth that much?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ok.....I got these porcelain dolls from Goodwill. I have no idea what to do with them but I couldn't leave them. They are freaky and I'd like to fulfill their freakiness. I suck at crafts but I bought all kinds of chalk paint pencils..... Ideas are very welcome

·
Registered
13,887 Posts
Those are beautiful @Hearthfire and have an eerie quality to them. I would probably just cover them in spider webs and spiders and not touch any other part of them (too beautiful and what a find). Sort of abandoned on a shelf or something like the child that owned them was gone now and they were all alone. Maybe the scene would be haunted by the past owner or the dolls themself with creepy little girls' voices calling out to "play with me".

·
Registered
13,887 Posts
For my dino/pterosaur haunted museum/lab/park theme, I had two things show up today. A dinosaur stepping stone (ordered through Amazon to get free prime shipping and seller was actually OTC who is affilated with MindWare). Plan to make dino tracks with it.

Second item was a beautiful laminated pterosaur poster. I've seen the poster sold without the lamination, but through Amazon for a few dollars more found a seller who laminated both sides so it will be perfect to be able to use outside at night when condensation can mess with paper things. Very happy with both items. Probably not used until next year due to covid but just plugging away on the theme. Off to watch the premier of Discovery channel's new Dino Hunters series tonight. Gotta get all my HomeDepot/Walmart/CVS/Walgreens dinos out from the garage if not this year, next!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wait!!!!! I just found the pumpkin speaker at Meynards right now fir $12.00 after sale price and rebate!!!!
Thanks for that info! I tried to order 1, even though shipping was going to cost me a fortune, but sadly they wouldn't let me use an Australian credit card to buy it. So frustrating!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,069 Posts
I'm part of a secret squirrel shopper program that gives away stuff for reviewing/testing. I FINALLY hit the lotto for getting Halloween stuff! Unfortunately they appear to not be doing the big stuff in this round (or at all?). But I'm excited about the cool LED color changing light with timer (pretty sure its a Gemmy) and a nifty looking backlit skull with color changing light. Free Halloween stuff!! Wooooo!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Would love to see pics!

I'm part of a secret squirrel shopper program that gives away stuff for reviewing/testing. I FINALLY hit the lotto for getting Halloween stuff! Unfortunately they appear to not be doing the big stuff in this round (or at all?). But I'm excited about the cool LED color changing light with timer (pretty sure its a Gemmy) and a nifty looking backlit skull with color changing light. Free Halloween stuff!! Wooooo!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
As always, I've been clicking away on the Wish app. The unbelievably cheap prices keep me ordering more small stuff. Witchy charms, cloaks, crystals, masks....ugh!!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
As always, I've been clicking away on the Wish app. The unbelievably cheap prices keep me ordering more small stuff. Witchy charms, cloaks, crystals, masks....ugh!!!!
Do share your small treasures! I have yet to order on Wish. I remember lookI NG on there back when I was looking for a large septarian crystal sphere but I ended up going with EBay.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Thanks!! I bought several of the Halloween pendants to make a charm bracelet. All those crystals came from Wish and I am very happy with them. The masks are better than they look. The skeleton looks and feels like bone and my son loves it. I'm anxiously awaiting a witchy keychain and some intense color smoke bombs. My son saw a pic of a carved pumpkin with teal and purple smoke coming out and we were thrilled. $2 delivery included for a pack of 5!

21541 - 21560 of 21573 Posts