Halloween Forum banner

21521 - 21540 of 21573 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm constantly looking to see what I can find and what delights pop up, and it pays off.. I know May isn't the right time associated with looking for items of this nature, but I think the current situation has given people the time and opportunity to root around, make space, and sell what they don't want or need in order to make way for more new stuff or Summer items.. I've found a couple of lovely items this week that I'd never have found if I didn't keep my eyes open.. Two unique pieces that I had to have, purely for their uniqueness, and one, which I've wanted for literally ages that is usually only available in the states and then it's extortionate on shipping which makes it hard to justify the cost of buying.. But luckily I found an absolutely mint one here.. The last one is the Piece de resistance.. Didn't think I'd find a mint one.. Not over here anyway.. So this week I've bought..
Love those purple skulls! Where did you get them & are they resin or another material?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
My mom just moved, and she needs a bed frame. I logged on to the Nextdoor webpage (for the first time in months) to see if anyone was selling one for cheap and immediately saw this which had JUST been posted about 25 mins from me - and cheap! I was ON IT. And now I have a knight! Plans for him? TBD... but he’s 6 feet tall!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
My mom just moved, and she needs a bed frame. I logged on to the Nextdoor webpage (for the first time in months) to see if anyone was selling one for cheap and immediately saw this which had JUST been posted about 25 mins from me - and cheap! I was ON IT. And now I have a knight! Plans for him? TBD... but he’s 6 feet tall!

View attachment 730966
Wow!!! Great score!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thanks! Yes I'm still stoked. He also comes apart at the waist (and isn't heavy), so he won't be a nightmare to store away. But he's not stored yet. He's still hanging out in the yard. :cool:
Your knight reminds me of the one from Roger's Garden "Hauntingly Beautiful" .
I always loved the way they had it in the glass coffin. Hopefully one day I'll be as lucky as you & find one 🎃🎃🎃

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I’m so excited! And I know that it’s nothing major yet but after trying for the past two weeks to get a kiddie pool for an upcoming prop I’m stoked! Vulture nest here we come!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

View attachment 730966
The look on your dog's face says it all!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I can't find the jack-o-lantern speaker on amazon! Hoping someone can post the link please? I want one too. They probably won't ship it to Australia, but if they do I want it!

21521 - 21540 of 21573 Posts