Halloween Forum banner

21481 - 21500 of 21514 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Finally bought 2 more hog panel fences from Tractor Supply. We turned them into a pumpkin tunnel. It's going to look amazing all summer & perfect for Halloween
How sturdy is that? I’m toying with a web tunnel idea and am still trying to solution materials. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm going to be moving out into a bigger place, so I can finally go full Halloween. I got a coffin butter dish and and skull tea infusers for the kitchen. I also finally found a wax warmer and incense burner that suit my aesthetic.

And finally some spooky wax melts from etsy.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,772 Posts
Scribe, I'm not positive but that looks like young Jason Voorhees from the original Friday the 13th.

LOVE the wax warmers & Etsy. Etsy has been a life line lately for me. As long as you aren't buying masks or sanitizer (many are selling both of those things), they're all pretty good on shipping stuff quickly lately.

Which shop did the wax bits come from?

A tip on the tea infusers, make sure you use a large leafed tea because a finer tea will just come out the holes in the top.

·
Registered
113 Posts
@RCIAG
They came from a few shops.

Etsy is great, It meets my spooky needs with the bonus of helping small businesses and artists. Thanks for the tip on the infusers!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,772 Posts
I bought some Celluclay then started going through the craft room hoard & found the first 5 lb bag I thought I'd gone through. :rolleyes:

So...lots of paper mache projects happening in my kitchen in 3...2...1...

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
A friend gave me this radio / speaker combo. Its an Atwater Kent from 1927 . I have a small collections of radios but think I may add this to my Mad Scientist lab. Anybody have any thoughts ?

View attachment 727739 View attachment 727740
You know what I would do? Get the radio working with an antenna, then get one of those low-watt transmitters and connect it to an mp3 player with a playlist of spooky sounds and/or spooky music and let it run! That would be so authentically spooky to hear the broadcast coming from the original speaker! 😎

·
Registered
1,286 Posts

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
Restless Acres, happy birthday! 🥳 So cool you were able to pick up the Wacky Mole guy. I have him too and he is one of my favorite clowns along with Uncle Charlie and the Trashing Clown/TnT guy. I'd say you made out well for your birthday. Now you have plenty of toys to play around with while still SIP. 😁

21481 - 21500 of 21514 Posts