Halloween Forum banner

21421 - 21430 of 21430 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hobby Lobby still had some items so grabbed 5 boxes of light up eyes. Regular price 21.99 each and got them for 2.60 each. I’m going to need more trees 🌲 🌲 👀 🌲 🌲

View attachment 726455
Wish we could get these from shops in the UK. Never even seen these before.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Okay, not the right site for the first find, but I'm getting into blowmolds a bit and just found the cutest tiny Santa sleigh Empire blowmold stamped 1970 on the bottom. It's supposed to have two tiny reindeer but most of the stuff I can find on it show them missing and it's really cute just as it is.

So sorry for mentioning the OTHER holiday. :eek:

I'm kind of torn on my latest find. I mean, it's awesome but I also don't collect these things and I don't know if I want to keep it since it will take up so much space if I do start collecting.... but it was soo cool looking and I just couldn't LEAVE it there, right?

In any case, found a Lemax Spooky Town Lilith's Creepy Doll Menagerie (2016). Everything in great condition, all the inserts even still in the box, works great. Only issue is it's missing the tiny little "Got Dolls" sign that hangs off a little side post near the picture window with the three dollies in it. Even has the tiny bats on the roof peaks (seem to be easy to break in the stuff I read).

Not my photos, but this is the exact one including box type.

View attachment 725948 View attachment 725949
Ooh! Great find! I collect Spooky Town.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My husband found some light and sound Halloween canvas art at aldi's for the unbelievable price of 39 cents each. I have one that we had bought about a month ago for about 8 bucks. But 39 cents? He bought four. I have yet to see if they all work like they should but the art alone is pretty cute on its on and is very well worth it.

21421 - 21430 of 21430 Posts