Halloween Forum banner

21421 - 21440 of 21452 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Hobby Lobby still had some items so grabbed 5 boxes of light up eyes. Regular price 21.99 each and got them for 2.60 each. I’m going to need more trees 🌲 🌲 👀 🌲 🌲

View attachment 726455
Wish we could get these from shops in the UK. Never even seen these before.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Okay, not the right site for the first find, but I'm getting into blowmolds a bit and just found the cutest tiny Santa sleigh Empire blowmold stamped 1970 on the bottom. It's supposed to have two tiny reindeer but most of the stuff I can find on it show them missing and it's really cute just as it is.

So sorry for mentioning the OTHER holiday. :eek:

I'm kind of torn on my latest find. I mean, it's awesome but I also don't collect these things and I don't know if I want to keep it since it will take up so much space if I do start collecting.... but it was soo cool looking and I just couldn't LEAVE it there, right?

In any case, found a Lemax Spooky Town Lilith's Creepy Doll Menagerie (2016). Everything in great condition, all the inserts even still in the box, works great. Only issue is it's missing the tiny little "Got Dolls" sign that hangs off a little side post near the picture window with the three dollies in it. Even has the tiny bats on the roof peaks (seem to be easy to break in the stuff I read).

Not my photos, but this is the exact one including box type.

View attachment 725948 View attachment 725949
Ooh! Great find! I collect Spooky Town.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My husband found some light and sound Halloween canvas art at aldi's for the unbelievable price of 39 cents each. I have one that we had bought about a month ago for about 8 bucks. But 39 cents? He bought four. I have yet to see if they all work like they should but the art alone is pretty cute on its on and is very well worth it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I found on FB Marketplace this Gemmy 1995 Animated Grim Reaper at his Organ with music/sound for only $7. His eyes light up and his hands move as if he is playing Phantom of the Opera theme song (Toccata in Fugue) and he has a creepy laugh. I am thrilled to have found this and it's in the original box too!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Since I’m always on the lookout for anything in the “fortune teller” theme found this gal:

Gotta love in the video she tells you that you’ll die anyways.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I ordered these two masks from wish.com. While I have a definite idea for the clown-like mask next October, it's the freaky "vertigo" mask that had me scouring the web for the best deal. I don't even know what I'm going to use it for, but I'll find an excuse for it somewhere in my haunt.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
So I ordered a photo backdrop of a giant T-Rex coming towards you back on 11/8 posted about it then. Coming from China. 10x7' and planned to use as a photo op as the kids are on their way out of the walk around house haunt. Tracking showed it somewhere in Wuhan China and nothing else for tracking since 11/12. Great. Communicated with Seller and they asked if I could wait a bit longer that it probably wasn't lost so I gave it another 2 weeks from the expected date but still nothing so asked for a refund. Got it very promptly with their apologies. Ok, lost packages happen so moved on although I was really disappointed and really wanted for my photo op.

Two days go by, now 12/16, and I'm still thinking about this backdrop and how much I really still want it so decided to order the same backdrop from another Chinese seller in a different part of China and take my chances one last time. Received a notice from FedEx Smartpost that it will arrive this Friday, so very quick. Great. Thrilled. For some reason when I was checking on a USPS package on Christmas Eve that I had sent to my mom for Christmas, I also checked on the tracking for the first backdrop that was lost and to my utter shock USPS says it was on a truck and being delivered later that day on Christmas Eve. It did arrive, well packaged, really nice item, no worse for wear.

So now I have to work with Amazon to get the seller their money since it had been refunded and I wanted the seller to get paid. Chatted with Amazon and they had the seller contact me by email and explain how to reverse the refund I got. Ok done. So now I will have 2 of the same backdrops. Great right! :oops:. Didn't really intend to have two but not about to return anything. So brainstorming on how to make use of both. Decided my kids' photo op will go as planned and the other one I'll use on my garage door with my car in front of it. The orginal plan was having the driver in the car attacked by some dinosaur off scene and only bloody handprints and spatters seen at the car (maybe a severed limb but not sure). I'm liking the idea of using one of the backdrops on the garage so despite the cost of an extra backdrop think it will all work out fine, and maybe better than orginally planned. What an interesting Christmas present the first backdrop turned out to be! Santa works in mysterious ways. So that was my Christmas present and hope Santa was good to all of you as well.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Everything I have bought from there was free shipping on my end and sent via ePackit. This item was by far the longest traveling one. I'm on the west coast and for whatever reason it was sent to Chicago and then back westward but that only took a few days, not really sure if it got hung up in customs or what. But glad it arrived in any event! if it wasn't so darn cold right now I would try to hang it outside in our courtyard to see it displayed. It's big! and will fit nicely on the courtyard wall.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I did manage to grab some red string lights on Christmas clearance for about $1 a box. Not sure where they’ll land display wise but I’m sure more lights is never a bad idea.

21421 - 21440 of 21452 Posts