Halloween Forum banner

21361 - 21380 of 21428 Posts

·
Registered
13,763 Posts
She's gorgeous!!! I bought this couple at Christmas Tree Store and I love them! View attachment 724512
Nice find. He looks a lot like Oriental Trading Company's Mr. Rot, painted slightly differently and dressed in black not white. I like that he's not dripping black blood from his mouth unlike Mr. Rot. And He actually has "man" hands too! His lady is very attractive. No Christmas Tree Stores out here but I occasionally see HF members buy some great looking props from there.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Had a small Grandin Road gift card balance remaining and their 50% off sale got me. Grabbed these guys. Loved their faces.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nice find. He looks a lot like Oriental Trading Company's Mr. Rot, painted slightly differently and dressed in black not white. I like that he's not dripping black blood from his mouth unlike Mr. Rot. And He actually has "man" hands too! His lady is very attractive. No Christmas Tree Stores out here but I occasionally see HF members buy some great looking props from there.
It's a pretty hot couple for being dead! They are the same height as my hubby and I and as we stood in front of them, I laughed and said, I hope we look that good when we go! A steal for 35 bucks though. Stands included and their eyes light up. The hands are great!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Meadow I need to do the same thing. Have a good campfire and some wine, well alot of wine, I wake up to multiple "Order Confirmed" notifications! It was a magical night though

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,441 Posts
Since helium is at a premium everywhere & I wanted to do a Pennywise/Georgie scene at the culvert at the middle of our street, I bought a reusable red balloon on Amazon which is basically a red beach ball on a stick:

I then bought this cheap Pennywise mask & some even cheaper yellow raincoats.

I put some lights in his eyes, stuffed it head full of paper & I'm good to go! I gotta go put "Georgie" together soon so I'm not doing it on Halloween & I have to figure out how to get Pennywise down there & retrieve him at the end of the night.

I'll probably also make a paper boat so I guess I'm off to youtube for an origami boat tutorial!

21361 - 21380 of 21428 Posts