Halloween Forum banner

21341 - 21353 of 21353 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
I passed a consignment place on the way to a restaurant last nite & these guys were in the window & now they're in my house!

The witch & scarecrow were both $6 each, the bucket was $4. I almost fell over when I saw those prices!! They don't have lights but as soon as I saw them last night & saw their price tags I knew I was going back this AM to grab them because those things go for much more on Ebay & Etsy even without lights. Even if every one is a repro (& I don't think they are) that's still a great price. I just ordered the lights from Amazon, now I just need to clean them up a bit.

Once inside the store I saw they had TON of the Universal Monster stuff from the 90s. I got the Frankie mask for $4, the framed stamps for $5 & the carving patterns for $2. The stamps are just stuck in that frame so they're not done professionally but since they are framed I know they'll be in good shape to be re-framed.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I got my vulture today. His face is adorable but he has no stand. Like nothing. I’m keeping him cause I definitely think he can be improved but I’m seriously scratching my head on this prop. How do you display something with no stand? This bird is totally getting feet.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have been several times and they had obviously restocked. I saw the pumpkin cat and witch blow molds too. Alot more skellys too

·
Evil Wizard
2,145 Posts
Picked up this Design Toscano zombie today from amazon. He's on sale for $55.99 compared to usual price of $135.95.
View attachment 723222
That’s a steal. Will be a great addition to your haunt.

I’ve had mine for several years now, and he’s realistic enough to creep out a couple of my neighbors.

21341 - 21353 of 21353 Posts