Halloween Forum banner

21021 - 21040 of 21091 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I bought the Seasonal Visions? Winter Dragon prop. I really hope its as good as it looks as it cost £312 / $385 on sale, usally its around £400 ($494). We don't have many props avaliable here (UK) so I was excited to see the dragon on eBay.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Posting a find with a slight fuss attached..

Love this:

But there’s nothing worse than finding a $5 item on a site that doesn’t do free shipping unless you spend $30 and oh you find it at 9 Pm and the coupon for 20% off expires tomorrow. 😆

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Posting a find with a slight fuss attached..

Love this:

But there’s nothing worse than finding a $5 item on a site that doesn’t do free shipping unless you spend $30 and oh you find it at 9 Pm and the coupon for 20% off expires tomorrow. 😆
It says they’re made out of paper? I feel like for only 9 cards that’s not such a bargain. I thought they would be made out of something other than paper. You can buy a whole tarot deck for a little bit more and get a whole lot more cards. If you’re looking for cards to go with Madam Zaltana, I actually bought the giant Rider Waite deck and think they look great. I wanted larger cards so they were more noticeable in my display with her!

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's time to try some different snacks so I bought a Bokksu Japanese candy subscription box because it says it is authentic.

·
Registered
883 Posts
It says they’re made out of paper? I feel like for only 9 cards that’s not such a bargain. I thought they would be made out of something other than paper. You can buy a whole tarot deck for a little bit more and get a whole lot more cards. If you’re looking for cards to go with Madam Zaltana, I actually bought the giant Rider Waite deck and think they look great. I wanted larger cards so they were more noticeable in my display with her!
Completely agree on value. But I just liked that they were a different color.

·
Registered
206 Posts
At American Sale yesterday. Asked if they would get any more stuff in & said probably not. Told them most of the stuff looked like leftovers...try me buttons didn't work, some stuff had dust on them, etc. Nice Spooky Town set up working. I bought these "shimmer" items & when I got home & put batteries in the wall hanging & saw light was blue, think I already bought that at a gift shop 2 years ago. Didn't remember the scene. Won't know til I pull it out of storage.
IMG_1953.JPG

Got this 2 weeks ago but forgot to post it. Had a gross zombie one as well but it kinda fell apart & they wouldn't sell it to me (I probably could have fixed it), but got the Skelly one. Dances back & forth. Have other Midwest CBK items just like this so is probably one of theirs. Actually has a sketch behind it that you can see during day when the light isn't on:
IMG_1951.JPG

Also bought from Walmart, Meijer, CVS & Menards this week & all pix in those separate threads. Another order placed at Target & is on the way.

·
Registered
883 Posts
So since every prop I have seems to be covered in black material, and since I’m over the moon with Zaltana, I thought it was only appropriate to get her some jewelry. Wanted something magical and purple. Got what I wanted!🔮

Image with it glowing:

21021 - 21040 of 21091 Posts
About this Discussion
21.1K Replies
1.4K Participants
Wycked Spiryt
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing