Halloween Forum banner

21001 - 21020 of 21099 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
A huge thanks to forum member Malicious for picking these two books up for me! They arrived today and I am over-the-moon pleased to be able to add them to a fortune teller scene I am working on this year.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just want to take a minute and brag on how spooktacular @Hearthfire is! Not only did she find the sign I wanted, she paid for it & shipped it to me free of charge bc she’s that freakin amazing! This sign was everything to me and the missing piece to my collection.. thank you again for your kindness & showing us what the true spirit of Halloween is! 👻🎃💜🖤🧡

·
Registered
679 Posts
I just want to take a minute and brag on how spooktacular @Hearthfire is! Not only did she find the sign I wanted, she paid for it & shipped it to me free of charge bc she’s that freakin amazing! This sign was everything to me and the missing piece to my collection.. thank you again for your kindness & showing us what the true spirit of Halloween is! 👻🎃💜🖤🧡 View attachment 719385

thats an awesome sign! where did she find it at??

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I just want to take a minute and brag on how spooktacular @Hearthfire is! Not only did she find the sign I wanted, she paid for it & shipped it to me free of charge bc she’s that freakin amazing! This sign was everything to me and the missing piece to my collection.. thank you again for your kindness & showing us what the true spirit of Halloween is! 👻🎃💜🖤🧡 View attachment 719385

I knew she was amazing before....this just confirms it! 😍

btw, is that what I think I see on the right hand side? Did you get your KC tabletop server?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Awwww! Thank you for loving Halloween as much as the rest of us! This group is amazing and I, like everyone here, enjoys bringing the Halloween Blessings to us all. Let Something Wicked This Way Come ti us all!!! ❤🎃👻

·
Registered
254 Posts
My cousin found and scored the Celestial dinner and salad dishes for me at Kroger yesterday. Unfortunately the claw candlesticks don't seem to be walking into her store. Sigh.

21001 - 21020 of 21099 Posts
About this Discussion
21.1K Replies
1.4K Participants
Illysium
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing