Halloween Forum banner

20981 - 21000 of 21100 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I went back to homesense to buy another Rae Dunn Halloween mug and they were all gone T.T I knew I should have bought 2. I'm not usually a fan but the black and orange mug grew on me. They did put out the mug to match my haunted house bowl so I grabbed that. I also found this boo dish stashed amongst the tea towels. One of my Halloween goals this year was cute dishware to eat snacks off of Halloween night.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I went back to homesense to buy another Rae Dunn Halloween mug and they were all gone T.T I knew I should have bought 2. I'm not usually a fan but the black and orange mug grew on me. They did put out the mug to match my haunted house bowl so I grabbed that. I also found this boo dish stashed amongst the tea towels. One of my Halloween goals this year was cute dishware to eat snacks off of Halloween night.
View attachment 718918
View attachment 718919
I bet you anything someone stashed that dish so they would find it later. Good on you for finding it and giving it a good home. Those are adorable!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hobby Lobby had their bags of apples on sale for $5.49 so grabbed two cause if you got witches harvesting, they’re going to need poison apples.

Also finally found my metal corn stakes for our Harvest pumpkin scarecrow display. Grabbed a potion bottle and some maple leaf garlands. All from DT. Planning to wrap the garlands around my arch and shove it over the witches.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Had a really good day at the stores today. Went to Target in Sandusky, Ohio, and got almost all of the man eating plant items except for 2, which they did not have. Also at Target, got the fabric vultures, a black cat candlestick holder, some dollar tombstones, the skull pineapple, and plastic skull whose eyes change color. Got the giant man eating plant at Michaels, which was on sale for 40% off, got some pumpkins and a skeleton vulture at Walmart, got the skeleton baby toys and Addams Family snack plates at World Market. Also got a red helium balloon to tie to our car tonight, as we are going to the drive in to see It 2.

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
Had a really good day at the stores today. Went to Target in Sandusky, Ohio, and got almost all of the man eating plant items except for 2, which they did not have. Also at Target, got the fabric vultures, a black cat candlestick holder, some dollar tombstones, the skull pineapple, and plastic skull whose eyes change color. Got the giant man eating plant at Michaels, which was on sale for 40% off, got some pumpkins and a skeleton vulture at Walmart, got the skeleton baby toys and Addams Family snack plates at World Market. Also got a red helium balloon to tie to our car tonight, as we are going to the drive in to see It 2.
Are you kidding? You had an AMAZING day! Awesome on your little garden!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I went to winners today and finally found those skeleton wine glasses I've been wanting! Someone beat me to the black ones but it's only me at home that celebrates, so I'm happy with the one. My mom actually took me shopping and paid for everything. She even put the pumpkin mugs in the cart told me I needed them.
View attachment 719118 View attachment 719119
View attachment 719120 View attachment 719121
What is your backdrop? Is that a bedspread or tablecloth? I love the pattern!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I liked it to so I did a search. the clipart can be found in a few places like Shutterstock and 123RF but I located the artist and the whole bunch of her halloween watercolor illustrations can be had for $12 at https://thehungryjpeg.com/product/86514-happy-halloween-night-watercolor That doesn't get you a tablecloth, but maybe if you hunt from her name,Yuliya Derbisheva, you may find it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
From Target in their regular home decor area. If you are a cauldron collector, you’ll definitely want to get this metal 6-7 gallon cauldron. The snake tray is pretty cool as well. View attachment 719258
Makes me wish I had room for another cauldron. I have a huge one that my father bought decades ago that is a planter. I may need several year round planters, now that I think of it. Store it outside.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I went to winners today and finally found those skeleton wine glasses I've been wanting! Someone beat me to the black ones but it's only me at home that celebrates, so I'm happy with the one. My mom actually took me shopping and paid for everything. She even put the pumpkin mugs in the cart told me I needed them.
View attachment 719118 View attachment 719119
View attachment 719120 View attachment 719121
Think I saw both clear & black glasses at my TJMaxx a couple weeks ago. I don't collect RD but if I did, it would be the skellys. That mug duo is very cute!

·
Registered
80 Posts
They're actually spare pillowcases I bought from aliexpress.

Think I saw both clear & black glasses at my TJMaxx a couple weeks ago. I don't collect RD but if I did, it would be the skellys. That mug duo is very cute!
I don't normally collect RD either but the halloween stuff has grown on me.

20981 - 21000 of 21100 Posts
About this Discussion
21.1K Replies
1.4K Participants
Cali Specter
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing