Halloween Forum banner

20201 - 20220 of 21431 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
My aunt had this horrible little thing as an Easter decoration. It's one of those toddler sized things that supposed to be hiding it's face in the corner. It scared the hell outta me when I walked into her house & saw it. When she said she was getting rid of it because its legs were going I KNEW I had to have it for Halloween.

I'm not sure what's scarier, the no-face look or the little mask.:D I may leave it with that mask or do something else, creep it up, bloody it up, I don't know yet but here it is for now.

Easter toddler hiding face.jpg

Easter toddler no face.jpg

Easter toddler Halloween mask.jpg

·
Registered
358 Posts
I didn't plan on picking anymore things up, but I did a quick spree at Walmart.com this AM. Chief among the purchases was this 12 foot hanging "ghost bride":

I also picked up these 16 inch skeleton hands which I plan to attach to the ghost bride in place of the wimpy little hands she started out with. The second pic shows those:

Attachments

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,820 Posts
Okay, I have been in my own personal Halloween heaven these last couple weeks. There is a solitary Party City that is closing down near my house. They have been putting out their Halloween items at 70 to 90 percent off. Got a whole bunch of wall scene setters too! These photos are only half of what I've bought. Picked up a ton of costumes for my props too. I've been stopping in every couple days as they keep bringing more stuff out. I've spent around $250 but have picked up $1000 worth of merchandise. Woohoo!

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,820 Posts
This is my skip year but I'm doing an 80s themed party for 2020. Got a whole bunch of giveaway items for the kids and 80s decor items too. Thought I was buying a lot. One day someone bought 3 shopping carts full of costumes. Today a guy in a huge white van had at least 100 bags of party merchandise. Got to imagine that some of these people are reselling at flea markets or something. Sorry, don't know why this photo ended up upside down.

IMG_0338.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
great looking lights Haunted pirates 101. I love lights like these. I have collected so many different ones over the years for next to nothing or even free. Love yours:)

what did I get over the last few days.

A new smoke machine for £10 with the basic button remote

small lamp £1 for my haunted hotel scene
IMG_20190515_081356.jpg

creepy doll £2 which I'm not going to paint and spooky up like my others
IMG_20190515_081343.jpg

misc items £2 for them all
IMG_20190515_081246.jpg

some FREE lights . These are going in my new haunted hotel area. There's another 2 ceiling ones like this, and 2 double wall lights that I still have to collect when they've been removed.
IMG_20190515_081456.jpg

oh and about 6 nearly new fence panels. You can NEVER have enough wood:D

·
Registered
508 Posts
!
My aunt had this horrible little thing as an Easter decoration. It's one of those toddler sized things that supposed to be hiding it's face in the corner. It scared the hell outta me when I walked into her house & saw it. When she said she was getting rid of it because its legs were going I KNEW I had to have it for Halloween.

I'm not sure what's scarier, the no-face look or the little mask.:D I may leave it with that mask or do something else, creep it up, bloody it up, I don't know yet but here it is for now.
My mom had one of those dressed like a little cowgirl ! I gave it to my moms sister, I agree they are creepy would be great for halloween! Could have used it when we did our asylum theme

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was my birthday recently so I went a little crazy buying myself some Halloween decorations. My husband and I are doing an alien theme this year so I bought these...

alieneggsaltandpeppershakers.jpg

Alien egg salt and pepper shakers

alienplushfacehugger.png

A plush alien facehugger that we plan on tying to one of our dogs since we try to include them in our theme

alienshowercurtain.jpg

This shower curtain I found on Amazon because we try to decorate every room our guests go into including the bathroom

alienchamber.jpg

And this crazy alien chamber. It makes an alarm sound, an alien screeching sound, and can be hooked up to a fog machine. I can't wait for it to get here!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Managed to find an old car exhaust analyser for £5 I'm going to take it apart and change in onto some sort of ghost finding device fur the ToTs to play with.

Then I found an old looking trinket box, ideal scene filler.

Attachments

20201 - 20220 of 21431 Posts