Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
First week of October means it's time to get my butt in gear and layout exactly what I want to do this year with all the new props etc. that I've picked up over the past few months. It's when I pretty much try to finalize what theme I'm going with. I can be so easily sidetracked by great stuff and ideas I see on here and have changed up plans near the end line before. Last night sat down and sketched out the haunt area for the Mad Lab theme and "Hill Laboratory" has taken shape. We set up for Halloween Night only, so this month is when the "magic" or foot to the pedal happens for us. I say "we" but it's mostly "me" but we sounds nicer LOL.

·
Registered
963 Posts
It meant doing my best to accomplish what I could. I did my various chores and took care of business, even the dreary kind; and then set to work on the REAL weekend's work, which was to get my Halloween projects and plans underway. Now that it's Sunday, I've visited two Halloween theme park events, done some Halloween shopping, and planned more Halloween get-togethers with friends for the rest of the month. I gave out some Halloween presents to people to help THEM start out their month as well. Despite various setbacks, I think the first week went okay.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
For me it means just three more working weekends before the big night , and i have still got a load things to do and make , i am doing a witch and skeleton theme , but as with everything it has not gone as planned and i am struggling to get everything i wanted done . i bought the Rising Swamp Witch and wanted to build some sort of fake house or shack for here to sit outside and rather than describe it i have a photo , i am only making 2 sides as the back is my front room wall and window and the far end is a large privet hedge .
Shed Log cabin Building House Garden buildings
Shed Wood Garden buildings Siding Building

as you can see i have a lot still to do on the long side area , i have made a door etc for the little front door entrance side , and i have to make all the accessories potions , animal and human remains in jars etc you know all the sort of stuff to give it the extra detail , thats why i am panicking bloody hell its only 3 weekends left .....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts