Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Okay I just figured out what I'm gonna be.

2 years ago I made a mummy costume for my son for school. The teachers and kids loved it. So I'll make myself one. It's super easy. You just need loose white sweatpants/sweatshirt and strips of rough gauzy like fabric then sew the strips on the clothes (mitten/face mask). Only thing is you have to loosly HAND sew it so it's gonna take forever. Like I don't have enough to do right? lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
I wanted this really awesome gypsy costume from ebay, but i didn't get it bc a person bid 1.52 more than me. so yeah. then the seller put up more, but their all buy it now!! and so it's $15 more than it would have cost originally, which was $23.99 including shipping. So idk whether to get it at that price or not, expecially since i could have gotten it so much cheaper. =/ gah that really bums me out soo bad, i was looking forward alllll day to coming home and being the winner. but of course i'm not, nothing ever goes in favor of me. -_-:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will be prowling my yard with a werewolf mask on (the avatar pic) unless I can get my hands on a Midnight Howler Creature Reacher ... I do need to add the costume though ... i need to find some extra hair to put through a ripped shirt and then same with pants ... make it look a little worse for wear

·
Registered
88 Posts
We planned on going as Maggoty Anne and Andy. But after watching Family Guy Sunday the hubby is thinking about going as peter and singing the damn bird song all night!!LOL!!! What is the word??? Bird, bird, bird is the word!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts