Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Bought eight oversized (but realistic looking) Styrofoam full skulls from Christmas Tree Shops. $6 or $7 each so couldn't pass up. The eyes light up but until I figure out how to hard wire or circuit them I won't be using lights).

I could spike them four high on a bamboo stake, or turn them into a wall of skulls fogger, but I am looking for suggestions on what to do with them.

Thx,

Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought two of those skulls. I used one to make a sort of zombie looking guy and the other I'm going to make into a burlap guy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got a pretty large foam skull I got from Wal Mart and I was thinking of filling in the eye sockets and carving out a single one in the middle to make a cyclops skull (or full skeleton). A few large fangs might add to the effect.

I like the skull fogger idea, especially if it was part of a larger piece like the entrance to a cemetery or cave.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think it would be cool to make a matching skeleton body, than you could have the skeleton of a giant.

Or get a big black hooded robe and make a giant grim reaper, that would be scary, especially with red eyes

·
Registered
202 Posts
I bought a half dozen giant plastic skulls that were a foot tall..I should have went to every $5 below and bought as many as I could..they were solar powered..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts