Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister and I both LOVE Halloween. She is always on the look out for items I can make into props and she is my go to for makeup and latex work. She works at a large national grocery chain and brought home this item and sent me pictures. The good news is it folds flat for now, but what can I do with it ? I was thinking bottomless pit but then storage is an issue. I ask that you let your imaginations run wild and I will take it all in. Thanks in advance for your help. :D

BIG CARDBORAD BOX 1.jpg

BIG CARDBORAD BOX 2.jpg

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just my first impression on this, would be to make a lid to fit out of foam or something lightweight, and turn it into a raised crypt type of prop.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,761 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW..that is why I love this forum

Nyghthawke & Pumkinhead625- you both seem to be thinking along the same line and they are both great idea

Offmymeds-that would be GREAT as long as I wanted to be DIVORCED.:rolleyes: The wife has a serious clown problem, but then again I do like the visual I get in my head.

doto-and again an Idea I had not considered, any do it yourself steps on that one ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
OctoberDream
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing