Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of these, its been in my house for years, and i just noticed it today and wondered how i could use it for halloween. Any ideas?

Cool Stuff Express - The Source for Cool Presents And Gifts You've Always Wanted

its one of those electric plasma light things that when you touch it the electric follows your fingers, only its shaped like a big orange twisted flame. it seems like an obvious perfect halloween prop but i cant think of how to incorporate it properly.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
116 Posts
Maybe put it with a witch, like she is casting some sort of spell. Or use it with some sort of demonic prop. Or maybe as a center piece in your house. Whatever works best to fit the theme your using. It looks really cool though.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,482 Posts
I like the idea of putting in with a witch - like in a cauldron. Or mixed into a "witch kitchen" display

With a fortune teller's setup?

You could put it inside a pumpkin (a fake one unless you can carve one out and not get the lamp really gooed up from being inside) with it sticking out of the top.

I could see having it with a mad scientist's lab setup too. (try doing a search on "lab" or "laboratory" to see what pops up to get some ideas)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I would build a big demon or monster head and have that as a horn coming out of its forehead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts