Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started this walker thingy after seeing one on this forum. Found the walker at good will for five bucks. It is pretty lame compared to the stuff I see on here but kinda new to all this. Hope to finish him up this week. Toying with the idea of using this breathing mask as well. Who knows how it will end up? Maybe in the trash...LOL.
Walker1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
A couple weekends ago, several of us in the Colorado Haunters group from the Garage Of Evil built some attack spider mechanisms. Here is mine ready to make some kids drop their candy and/or pee a little.

The video is him running at only 40PSI because of that little crappy blue air compressor. I'll play around with different pressures once I can hook it up to the big one.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm working on the following lifesize props:

Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
Boris Karloff Mummy
Pennywise the Clown from Stephen King's IT
A redo of our Creeper from Jeepers Creepers (replacing the mannequin)

Once those are done, we're going to start working on a Pumpkinhead figure.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I am currently building Pillars for my Cemetery Fence. Just got done rebuilding some and creating new tombstones for said Graveyard.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
I'm trying to finish a Crashed Witch prop and also attempt to make a chicken wire ghost.

And I want to get my Axworthy up and running this year.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Don't knock yourself, he looks great!

I'm currently setting up a pallet maze in my backyard for the TOT's.... 45 splinters later, I still have days and days of work to go! OY! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey everyone, just about finished the clown, just waiting on the shoe covers.
It moves from left to right at the waist. 100_3008.jpg

·
Registered
650 Posts
Am working on a life size Werewolf. Head is done and looks great ( I even have him slobbering from his mouth lol! ) Finished his hands / claws the other day. I am using this to re-do my headless zombie prop I made years ago. Will post pic's perhaps this weekend.

Reactions: offmymeds

·
Registered
368 Posts
My first attempt at a mausoleum facade. It will go in front of my screened in porch, and the actors can come out of it for the performance. Just your typical pvc candles in the windows and up top plus the skull plaque on the side has a plug in flicker candle. It is 2 inch foam on 3 separate frames that are screwed together, and can unscrew for storage. Latex painted and then sprayed with plastic varnish for durability.

IMG_0923.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
... I'm finishing my dresser refinish so that a) I can stop living out of boxes and b) I'll have room in the garage to work on Halloween. Looks like I'm behind.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This weekend we start construction on some crawling zombies. This is our first zombie attempt but we did a giant spider (Twiggy II) last year. We'll be re-purposing him into the yard this year instead of the roof, as we no longer live in that crappy duplex :)
twiggy.jpg

·
Registered
309 Posts
My first attempt at a mausoleum facade. It will go in front of my screened in porch, and the actors can come out of it for the performance. Just your typical pvc candles in the windows and up top plus the skull plaque on the side has a plug in flicker candle. It is 2 inch foam on 3 separate frames that are screwed together, and can unscrew for storage. Latex painted and then sprayed with plastic varnish for durability.
Looks fantastic!

I just finished up my cemetery caretaker, calling him Gus the Gravedigger. His head turns back and forth but haven't gotten a video yet.

photo(15).jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts