Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to find out what everyone is looking for in the 2016 season. Props masks or costumes.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I been shopping for Walking Dead things! Told hubby all my xmas presents this year need to be Walking Dead Stuff!!lol
My son loves Walking Dead and he said Walmart just got in a lot of Walking Dead apparel that he says is the best he's seen. He's bought four sweatshirts already.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Goal #1 is get the new engine in my 74 Roadrunner so I don't have a hundred or so guys coming up during trick or treating to ask if it's for sale. :)

Goal #2 is get a Pumpkinhead figure built.

Goal #3 is replace the head on our Pennywise figure.

Goal #4 is to make a Frank from Donnie Darko figure.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
How about some really nice prop hands or latex costume hands to match all the masks out there? Certain mask makers like Death Studios make hands to match their masks, and I read where TOT studios is going to do the same for next year. So many great masks but your stuck using those crappy plastic hands if you want to make props using them.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Some more good Gargoyles, corn, corn, corn...copied jdubbya pallet/corn combo and would like to expand on it....update and finish my lightorama tunes. I would say the biggest thing is a can-do focus. I have props I want to finish/build and I just need to follow thru and know that failure is okay as long as I keep trying to figure it out.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts