Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Had I known that last Halloween, I would have picked up a couple extras!!
I have one, wonder if I can scan it.......

Reactions: Saki.Girl

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Saki, I have one of those posters and will send her. I was looking for one last year and Lady Sherry picked one up for me. I found some in the meantime and picked up one. She gave me the poster yesterday. I will send it on to you!

·
Registered
293 Posts
More skeletons and mannequins. I bought my first skeleton on Craigslist last summer. Named him Kevin. I dropped Kevin during cleanup over Halloween and now his torso is separated from his legs. I'm debated whether or not I'm going to put him back together. It might be awesome to have a severed skeleton.

I made some really bad scarecrows last year. I've done a little more research to make them look more lifelike, so I'm going to do that.

Also looking to build a FCG, but I am NOT mechanical at all so if my husband can't do it, I'll try to pull a ghost illusion/peppers ghost.

I'm glad Halloween is on a Saturday in 2015. I'll take the 30th off of work and have 2 whole days to put the backyard haunt together. WOOT!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
As always I look forward to my annual Halloween Ghostly Galavant at the Historic Cabildo here in The Big Easy.

Looking forward to a new character for 2015. So far I have been The Vampire Lestat, Mrs. Bates, Merlin The Magician.

Thinking about doing either my Evil Warlock or Evil Duchess. Or maybe something else. But the wheels are spinning!

The Costumer's Choices For 2015 Halloween.jpg

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Hope to add two more pose 'n stay skeletons this year. (I think I have room for 4 more in the closet)

Reactions: printersdevil

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hope to add two more pose 'n stay skeletons this year. (I think I have room for 4 more in the closet)
You have room? I'd kill for room. My husband keeps telling me I need to get rid of things so I could have more room. I say we build another shed. That would give us room without getting rid of something I might need later.

What do I want for 2015? Dolls. All kinds of dolls. And doll parts, arms, legs, heads.

·
Registered
174 Posts
an affordable projector and super awesome group costume idea. an original one (good luck LOL)

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Not original, but I would go with Hocus Pocus as a group. Lots of parts---the three sisters, Billy Bones, the Devil, his wife in curlers, bus driver, parents of the kids, etc.

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
pumpkineater, you could actually make a silicone mold of one doll head and then use the mold to make them out of plaster. ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Love those creepy doll heads! Nice!
This year I am expanding and am planning a swamp area, so I am on the look out for anything swamp like.
Vines, moss, gators and snakes, oh my!
:)

41 - 60 of 62 Posts