Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
This year, I need to finish all the props I began and that are in various stages of undone. This includes a large cemetery column style tombstone. A corpsed skeleton, 2 three axis skulls, which need programming, and a cemetery grave digger. Bethene gave me the most fabulous head she made and I have created the pvc body, and purchased the clothes. I just need to put him together.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Skeletons - both human & animals. going to start doing tombstones since I lost several last year. Looking forward to making my own.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Same as every year, because I've yet to find them!

The Special FX T&L machine that Bobzilla found at a thrift shop, two giant skeletal hands, a Headless Horseman tombstone, now that I have the life size CVS figure...and I forget what else, LOL.

I actually over-bought last year when clearance hit 90%. So now I have things that don't really have a good spot in my scene, but I'll manage, anyway.

The big things that I want to add this year are home-made.

·
Super Moderator
5,844 Posts
I don't generally buy props, but am always on the lookout for reasonably priced and realistic skulls, bones, and skeletons. Not all neccessarily human.

I would LOVE for someone to sale a reasonably priced bag of realistic disarticulated bones. Especially ribs. In fact, a bag o rib bones would be a dream. Not a rib CAGE, just ribs.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have a couple projects in mind for summer and fall, otherwise last year I didn't get everything out so the main goal this year is to... get everything out, haha.

In summer I want to build an entrance archway for the cemetery. I've been collecting pictures of others' projects and am deciding on how I'll want to style it. Once fall hits I'm going to buy or order a few boxes of the Dollar Tree carvable pumpkins and carve them, then attach to string lights to create a Halloween Tree out front.

Otherwise I'm just going to see what comes to me via thrift store/craigslist/sale purchases and Secret Reaper exchanges.

·
Registered
722 Posts
As always, that time of year when everyone starts showing Halloween-themed movies and TV shows (can't it start any earlier?!). I can start my own marathons any time, but it's nice to see everyone getting into the spirit, even with commercials! :D

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I don't generally buy props, but am always on the lookout for reasonably priced and realistic skulls, bones, and skeletons. Not all neccessarily human.

I would LOVE for someone to sale a reasonably priced bag of realistic disarticulated bones. Especially ribs. In fact, a bag o rib bones would be a dream. Not a rib CAGE, just ribs.
I was running today and saw a deer near the dirt trail that runs along the south side of 193 between Fairfield and Fort Lane. Looks like it's been there a while..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hoping to take my Pirate Theme upscale by adding a ships wheel and a cannon.
If my cannon turns out half as cool as Hirez00's pirate cannons I'll be happy.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I am excited to get my fog machine up and running this year. I bought it and everything I needed last year but I got sick and fell way behind on everything so the fog machine never even made it out of the box. :/ I am also looking forward to improving my graveyard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am looking SO MUCH forward to my latest idea, Snitch on the Witch. It is comparable to elf on the shelf. I hope you guys can a lll goo check it out on kickstarter.

·
Super Moderator
5,844 Posts
I guess Unorthodox is on his way...:D
;) My collection would probably shock quite a few here. Been watching one decompose near my place as well. Lots of people will pick up the skull, the ribs are usually still around.

Still doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in a steady supply of nice reasonably priced fakes.

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
I would still like to add a witch or two, but I have plenty of time. The neighborhood kids will be so excited. I have always had lots of crashed witches in the front yard and we dress up out front. We open the double doors and they can see all the hanging ghouls and witches an we have pumpkins and other things in the front and a cemetery out back. But, I will have an entire coven of witches this year our front plus my full size fortune tellers. I hope to get the garage cleaned out and decked out with them. Now, I just have to coordinate dates with texaslucky. She wants to have her party on Halloween and I hope she doesn't because I just have to be home this year.

I have my newest witch on the Fed Ex truck out for delivery today!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts