Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year me & my friends will be having a party and might go on a ghost tour. We may end up carving our own pumpkin. I'm thinking of going as a Frankinstien, I've seen a very cool Frankinstien mask up town.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm going to be Agnes Nitt, my daughter is going to be Granny Weatherwax and my mother is going to be Nanny Ogg. My brother is going to be Beetlejuice and my fiance is going to be Azrael from Dogma. The cats are just going to be themselves :) though Sam could do a good impression of Greebo...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Skeleton Fairy

I am going to try to pull off being a skeleton fairy, inspired by the little dolls we found at Ross. Joann's has black wings and I can get a cheap long dress at Ross in black and put a black T-shirt over it with a cut out for the wings. I bought a black father boa at Walgreens that I am trying to figure out how to make a headpiece with it. Maybe I'll just buy the witch hat that already has the same feathers on it...now where did I see that?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I want to be The Jersey Devil for some reason this year. I just have to actually pull a costume together. I don't know how to sew, don't have money and haven't even seen a costume or accessories I much liked.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm in a chemistry class this year, so I'm doing mad scientist....
I still haven't decided if I should stain my lab coat or not... going in to class the Thursday after Halloween will be awful interesting, my TA and Lab Partner might look at me funny........ ^_^

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm going to be Agnes Nitt, my daughter is going to be Granny Weatherwax and my mother is going to be Nanny Ogg. My brother is going to be Beetlejuice and my fiance is going to be Azrael from Dogma. The cats are just going to be themselves :) though Sam could do a good impression of Greebo...
Who are these characters besides Beetlejuice? Where are they from?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think I'm going to be a fortune teller, but frankly I have no idea. I'm stuck! I wanted to be a creepy Silent Hill nurse or Lisa Garland (also a nurse in Silent Hill), but will probably be a witch or fortune teller. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Regan from the Exorcist since I work at a haunt until Halloween. Never gets boring thrashing on a moving bed and acting possessed. ^-^

·
Registered
93 Posts
My fiance is going to be a demon and I am going to be a dark (fallen) angel.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts