Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
ugh... and now being slightly hung over, too lazy to make coffee, and not looking forward to having to work in an hour. :p

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Watching a re-run of the x-factor, ordering christmas presents and playing with a kitten, i'm multi-tasking :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Listening to the beautiful wind. We have an artic front for the next while "Yippie" DOD loves the winter ~ Doing my Happy Dance~
It's -13c outside right now and winds at 60 km/h bringing it to -22c with the wind chill, so yep I just came back from my walk "LOVIN IT"!

Up where my hubby is working "he works up north in a fly in mine" it's -39c and with their windchill it's -47c, he's not liking it. They're fighting with the nasty Marmots lately due to the cold, as they're busting to get inside the offices, kitchen, sleeping dorms etc.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Starting my recovery from my Jaw surgery yesterday. Finally up but not feeling like getting much done, & STRESSED right out with sick cats, and so much to get done and be expected to fly up north for a stupid wedding in less then a week. Damn meds aren't working and causing bad muscle burning pain and cramping, ug! Guess it's vent day! Wish the freezing and anastetic didn't have to leave until the pain was over,lol. LOoks funny to see what looks like fishing line criss-crossing on top of my jaw and some pretty freakin colours coming out:eek:
Wishing everyone a wonderful day, and thanks for listening to me vent, talk to you another time, peace !

·
Registered
510 Posts
Enjoying the 40 degree weather today.
Been in the single digits for a week.
Wipee, 55 for a high tomorrow, then back to the teens again, DRAT.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Just got home after talkin rods down at the shop while waiting for my new exhaust tips to get put on my baby girl. They only took close to 5 months to get here, they were on back order for a few months and then held up for some strange reason for a couple of months at the border, but they're on her now and look Awesome! I have the best hubby in the entire world!!!!!!!!:);)
Now need to go care for my jaw do the damn 5 times a day salt rinse and pack with ice. Damn stitches are getting itchy and jaw gettin stiffier, ug!

^v^Peace^v^

1 - 20 of 28 Posts