Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol prob early but im just gunna buy a really scary mask and put on a grim reaper robe like i always do

what are you going to be? :):eek::D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I think I'm going to be an Anglo-Saxon woman because I have a dress that was made for me, but haven't worn it yet. It's moss green. If I decide to move forward in history a couple hundred years I'll wear my reversible corset with it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm going for zombie, medical doctor, blood splatter/tears on the scrubs, blood down the front of the face mask, white-out contacts, and some type of latex bite mark on the neck.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I'm thinking Ninja that got his butt kicked...If I can find a karate outfit my size (big)....I'd like to blacken an eye, wrap some num-chucks around my neck....Maybe take a si and cut it in half and bend a wire around my head with each end of the si on either side so it looks like the si is going through my brain,kind of like the arrow effect.....Maybe glue half a throwing star to my forehead so it looks like it's sunk in....I don't know...ZR

·
Super Moderator
5,783 Posts
Well, yet another witch doctor.

But, I've been torn between building a new mask, finishing last year's mask the way I wanted, and shaving my head bald and getting some of those airbrushed 'tattoos' all over...

Oh, and the whole Frankenstein monster thing for the lab as well.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
My two Hostesses and I shall be Zombies this year. All three of us wearing "Grateful Dead" Tee Shirts, and elaborate make-up including living maggots on the face.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Mother Goose - Our theme is Scary Tales/ Un happily ever after

Actually when you do your homework Mother Goose is probably a Witch. You can tell by the nursery rhymes and also take a look at her hat.

Besides that the costume came with a really Cool Goose Purse!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm going to be The Marquis De Sade, in a black and gold brocade frock coat, black breeches with tiny gold dots, white stockings, buckle shoes with red heels, the 18th century hair/wig, and a cat-o-9-tails. ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Plague Doctor is Plan A. It requires me making a mask, which I'm not too confident of, so we'll see.

This is a Plague Doctor:

Sort of the 15th Century equivalent of a hazmat suit. If I can't pull that off, we'll see.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
What am I going to be this halloween? hopefully ready! I like to dress up to hand out candy but last year was running around getting candy and glo-bracelets ready. My hubby was late getting home and I was really scrambling, so no costume.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm going to be The Marquis De Sade, in a black and gold brocade frock coat, black breeches with tiny gold dots, white stockings, buckle shoes with red heels, the 18th century hair/wig, and a cat-o-9-tails. ;)
This thread is useless without pics.:D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
No,no MorbidMariah. I think he was referring to what costume you were wearing - not what you are wearing to the party afterwards!

We haven't decided yet! Some options are Eddy and Columbia from Rocky Horror, The Headless Horseman and Lady Van Tassel, Alfred Hitchcock and Tippi Hendren from the Birds, or a Michael Jackson/Thriller tribute. As you can see, we are ALL OVER the radar on this one!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Zombie

Although I've been interested in it for years, this will be my first year attempting prosthetics, so I'm keeping it light with a Zombie get up. Already have my liquid latex, scars, even a few bullet wounds I picked up from a guy that did an airport scenario for the local PD and FD. All I have to do is find a jankety suit jacket at the local Goodwill and I'm set. ........brainzzz.....!!:D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts