Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't really find a lighting section...if there is one could someone point me in the right direction. I'm trying to figure out what my options are for orange lighting outside? Do they sell orange spot lights or am I pretty much stuck with orange string lights and the regular light bulbs?

I usually do blue and green but this year my theme has a harvesty feel to it so I think orange is more appropriate I just want to make sure I make the most of the lighting.

Also, last year I think someone posted pics of their yard haunt, it had cornstalks , jacks ( maybe sentinals) and alot of orange lighting. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? was it your yard? lol if so can you point me to those pics? I've searched and read through about 8 old threads and can't find what i'm looking for.

thanks

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Try Target, Walmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens or CVS - they usually carry Orange CFL bulbs (comapct flourescent) in their lighting or seasonal dept's. :)

They aren't that expensive and will last a few years if they're properly stored.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts