Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Powered by Unicorn Blood
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my haunt grows....I am looking to expand my ambient music / sound effects. I live in the Pacific North West where weather (precipitation) is ALWAYS an issue.

For the past years I have just opened a window and used some computer speakers to push the music outdoors....works ok.

I would love to put 4 speakers in each corner of my yard ( I have a square yard) and pump music out in to the haunt that way. Ideally, maybe even have different speakers play different effects....like the 2 speakers up front on the entrance playing music and then maybe 1 speaker playing my effects from my cauldron creep. I am not sure....

Maybe I just need to stick with the 4 speakers playing the music and then a separate speaker for each prop?

How would one power this musical master piece AND does anyone recommend a GREAT outdoor WATER PROOF speaker?

oh and yes...I am already planning for next year......

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
I got these on ebay 2 years ago and they're still kicking arse.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acoustic-Audio-RS8GG-Grey-600W-Indoor-Outdoor-Patio-Rock-Speaker-Pair-RS8GG-Pr-/190913606390?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item2c735672f6

Good price and free shipping, and this seller has top-notch customer service. When my speakers arrived, one of them had a small crack in the base. I called them, and all I had to do was put it back in the box and set it on the porch for UPS to pick up. That same day, they shipped out the replacement speaker. It arrived the next day.

·