Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Mine was an owl.

but if I had to choose it would be a cat for sure. I just have always wanted to be a cat. LOL!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A PIG! Just because a few yrs. ago there was a story about how they have 45 minute long orgasims! (Could I make that up? No.) And we thought we were the most gifted species! HA!

F

·
0 Posts
A PIG! Just because a few yrs. ago there was a story about how they have 45 minute long orgasims! (Could I make that up? No.) And we thought we were the most gifted species! HA!
I have heard that too. But jeeze, wouldn't that be exhausting? HAHA!

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
The quiz says I'm a fox, but if I could shape-shift, I'd be a tyrannosaurus rex, and scare the living crap outta EVERYBODY on Halloween (hey, nobody said it couldn't be an extinct species :p::D)

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
You are a Wolverine! (your score: 30)

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness

Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.

Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves

Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Here's what I got:

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 20)
Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans
Surprised me, but my husband thought it was appropriate. ("You're surprised?? With YOUR temper?")

Though I notice that my "score" for my spirit animal is much lower than others who have posted. I got a 20 for the wolverine, and then an 18 for both wolf and hawk, so maybe I'm a little harder to discern.

Maybe I am ALL animals. :D

However, if I had a choice over what kind of animal I'd shift to, it would be a hawk or eagle. Something that flies. :)

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
My husband took the quiz too, and he got the bear. Suits him.

And, according to him, I have "berserker rage," so I guess we'll stick with wolverine for me! :p

Come to think of it, when I took the Lantern Corps quiz, I got put in the Red Lanterns...

Okay, so I have anger issues.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts