Halloween Forum banner

What and Where?

855 1
I would like to cover electrical wires that cross over a pathway, but have it look profesionally done. Does anyone know what the rubber things that cover electrical wires in areas with foot traffic are called, and if known where to purchase. Any other unique ideas for protecting wires are welcome.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.