Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to send off my secret reaper gift but I feel as though I haven't had a chance to see everything yet. And I want a little more to go with it.

As we all know 20.00 goes alot farther AFTER Halloween and everything that is to be seen has come out by then. Why don't we have a post-Halloween secret reaper? If we gave everyone a month to send them off it would almost be like a Halloween Christmas present. Just a thought :)

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea that's what I was thinking. Plus I think it's more fun to shop after Halloween. The thrill of the hunt I guess :)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Wait so you mean you would send your reaper gift out now and then you would sign up again for a post reaper???? Is that correct??? Hmmmm that sounds like it could be lots of fun, Ive gotten some really good deals after halloween. Ill be watching this post to see how it goes:)

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea that's what I mean. We might could even lower the price limit. Kinda like a challenge to see what great things we can find. I know that I find really great things after Halloween. I guess I was thinking that it could be good for anyone who missed out on I or II or maybe didn't feel like spending the money. Or those of us who would just like to do it again. Just cheaper or with more goodies. either way.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts