Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a fantastic night, I stopped counting at 300 kids I would estimate we had about 450 or so, the last one was about 10:30 and I was exhausted to say the least, my wife had to work until 9 so i was left to handle things.

All the props worked flawlessly including "The Quartet" (thanks Hallowen Bob), they were a big hit, many pictures were taken of them. The macro Bob wrote was for them to perform a different Routine every 15 minutes until 8 pm, what I did after 8 was took a laptop outside with me and start them by remote access (again thanks Halloween Bob).

Wasn't the best night for fogging, a little breze from time to time caused issues but i did get some good ground fog in between the breezes. I best thing was I got a little over $700 in donations which will be donated to my local united Way, so nice to see such good Halloween Spirit is still alive & well. Well only 364 more days left, let's start planning for next year ( well maybe take a few days off :) ). I hope you all had a great night!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Wow where do you live? That many people? I wish I could get close to 100....I think I'm moving anyways to a bigger house/more of an area where people converse and are not strangers to one another (in our area not everyone is but a lot are).

Do you have pictures of your set up?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts