Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a museum with the family and in a corner was this old pipe organ. I asked the man about it and he said it does not fit our theme. I said how much would you like for it and he said FREE .... The man said next week they were going to cut it up and burn it. I said I will take it. What great timing. What do you think ?? its about 8 feet wide, 3 feet deep and 10 – 12 feet high with real pipes ( you can see them in one of the pictures).

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
You scored big time on that one dude! Pick that sucker up as soon as posible.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,604 Posts
That is gorgeous! Can't imagine anyone cutting it up for scrap. Glad you got it. Like they say "timing is everything!"
Be sure to post pics of what you do with it.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Weird that a museum of all places would even think of destroying something so beautiful...nice score for you!!!!!

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
That thing is creepy looking , only in our world is that the best compliment!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow! That organ is great! What ya waiting for? START GUTTING!! and be sure to post pics of how it turns out :)

MsM

·
Registered
650 Posts
WOW! You're one lucky person.... did you think of buying a lottery ticket that day??!!! ;) Very nice find!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
No, just a jealous haunter that doesn't have enough space for everything she wants.
I hear ya there!....If I can ever win that dang PowerBall (currently $69 million), I'm building a warehouse where they can deliver in one end, I can build in the middle and have the haunt in the other end.....Not that I've thought this through or anything...:D....ZR

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's truly a beautiful piece. The thought that they were just going to destroy it is a crime against nature. You're lucky you were in the right place at the right time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts