Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I need soooooo much more time!! Although I guess that's how it goes every year. I've been sick all weekend and got absolutely nothing done and this was supposed to be my weekend to get a bunch of stuff knocked off my to do list.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I know, right? The clock is ticking at warp speed and I seem to be moving in slow motion. I've got two big projects to finish before we can start setting up next weekend and it ain't looking good. Back to work...

·
Registered
84 Posts
One of the best things about Halloween being so close? How active the forum gets again! :D I love seeing all the spirit going around and the chatter from fellow Halloween homies. The excitement is only going to build as the days count down!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I thought we were more behind than we are but got a lot accomplished in the garage this weekend. It's going to be a witch/Voodoo shack. Hard to get good pics because of space constraints. And everything we do inside each year is a secret until the night of our party so I use the garage door to the house as the entrance, so everything is backwards..... if that makes sense. (Please excuse the garage mess, It's under construction :) )

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello forum! Former lurker here but now I'm a member. Ive always loved halloween and use to "scarify" my house before i had two little girls almost ten years ago. The last couple of years, ive slowly been making the house scary and easing the girls into the scary season. This year i start about a week ago so ive got a jump on the decorating for the first time ever. Im doing it on the cheap too, so ive been using all of my old scraps from home improvement projects. Once i figure out how to post pics ill post my progress. YAY!!!! its almost monstober!!!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Hello forum! Former lurker here but now I'm a member. Ive always loved halloween and use to "scarify" my house before i had two little girls almost ten years ago. The last couple of years, ive slowly been making the house scary and easing the girls into the scary season. This year i start about a week ago so ive got a jump on the decorating for the first time ever. Im doing it on the cheap too, so ive been using all of my old scraps from home improvement projects. Once i figure out how to post pics ill post my progress. YAY!!!! its almost monstober!!!!
Welcome to the fun zone. just remember, ask lots of questions look at ALL the pictures and vidoes and trust me you'll figure it out, OR WILL YOU, bwahahahahaha !:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks grey lady. Ive been lurking for a long time and love the prop section! Ive "borrowed " a lot of good ideas from all of you wonderful people and im kind of a pinterest junky so i have way to many ideas and not enough time or money for them all. I just wish i could figure out this silly phone....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts