Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it’s probably a Morbid Industries Closet Creep.

I also have a Gemmy Reaching Reaper and a Spirit Halloween Death Crawler coming in the mail. I don’t believe they’re as uncommon as Closet Creep, but I felt like mentioning them.

Now, it’s your turn to brag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
I would imagine that mine would be the original Gemmy Freddy Krueger from 2005-2006.

·
Registered
415 Posts
In the used Halloween prop market place there are two prices IMHO, priced to sell or priced to tell spouse your trying to declutter.
Used Full size/Life size $150-$250, more rare $350-$500, drooled over props (in great shape), $500-$1000 asking (but never see many sold).
Last years spirit prop that could have been bought on 11/1, gotta start at half price.
occasionally see Gemmys and Gag Studios start at $100, but that's rare and more like yardsale/garagesale one outs $50-100.
I believe above the $250 used, its only the real Halloween Freak (us) who is a potential buyer.
Jerseyscare

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,744 Posts
Got a few actually, but "rare" is such a relative term. There are mass-produced rare props that are just hard to find, and then there are made to order rare which tend to cost much more and not many people have bought them.

Mass produced...

• Grandin Road's Headless Horseman
  • Spirit's Crouching Witch
  • Gemmy Leatherface
Made to order...
  • Scary Closet Conjuring Nun "Valak"
  • Scary Closet Insidious Bride
  • Midnight Studios "The Monster"
  • Midnight Studios "Wica Spellcaster"
  • several Patrick Studios props like Bride of Frankenstein, etc.
The Patrick Studios ones are some of my favorites. So real!

Reactions: kristinms8

·
Registered
24 Posts
For me it’s probably a Morbid Industries Closet Creep.
Oh man, one of these went on ebay at the beginning of the year. I meant to bid before the auction ended but was running an errand and it slipped my mind completely. Still kicking myself for that one.
The Patrick Studios ones are some of my favorites. So real!
What is Patrick Studios? Unfortunately googling that results mostly Spongebob-related stuff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Like someone else said, rare is a relative term. I make the majority of mine from scratch so they are rare or one of a kind for most people. Some of the things I design I give away the 3D model so other people can make it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts