Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, just following a pattern from the Winfield Collection woodworking company. Having a blast playing with my new jigsaw so I'll be doing several more of these projects. Also just finished cutting out and painting a coyote with plans from the same company. He'll be part of my Cinco de Mayo decorations next week. I plan to do a few touch ups to make him slightly less cheerful-looking for Halloween.

IMG_0637.jpg

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Started working on my boney ponies, I should end up with 5 or 6 of them. Got the idea from EvilBob's hearse horse, but I plan to modify it some in order to pose them for various scenes in the haunt.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Those are pretty awesome.. I was gonna do a western theme this year, but my sons school had a medieval history walk through that they put on the lower grades and I was volunteered to build two thrones and a draw bridge and a ballista so it looks to be a medieval theme this year.. any ways nice work on those. I can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The medieval theme was a close runner up for me before I settled on western. I built a dragon last year for my neighbor's yard (to go with the viking ship we built the year before.) I thought about turning my pirate jail into a castle and loved the idea of outfitting my skeletons as knights and squires and fair damsels in distress. Have fun with your theme!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Started working on my boney ponies, I should end up with 5 or 6 of them. Got the idea from EvilBob's hearse horse, but I plan to modify it some in order to pose them for various scenes in the haunt.

Oh I just love this. Had to comment so I can find it later!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts