Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture from our 2011 haunt. We are very low budget and low man-power and this is our second year. More pictures in my album.
We did create our own soundtrack blending western music and haunting screams. I don't have a lot of night photos, not sure why. This year our big purchases must be more lighting!

IMG_3023.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks great!! Thank you for sharing! Giving me some ideas for my party this year! Awesome display!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Cool! Nice job. I'm doing a Western theme this year for the first time. I've been watching for costumes for my bluckies, really like the outfits your folks are wearing. I'm hoping to include a saloon if I can. The main focus right now is re-doing my Christmas train to use as the setting for a great train robbery. Naturally I am not simply painting it in Halloween colors and moving on to the next task. I had to go and make it bigger - longer engine, bigger cab, adding a passenger car (so we can rob passengers!) and tweaking the caboose. Planning to have masked robbers holding up the passengers and train crew and the classic robbers running on the top of the cars. The robbers plan to escape on horseback, so I have a string of three skeleton horses in progress as well.
We really are nuts, aren't we?
Started a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BoneyardBuckaroos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts