Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I haven't come across any either. The gunfighter from spectraillusions is pretty cool, although the whole gunshot thing might freak people out. Been looking for something for my Haunted mine. Really want a miner that looks like he is holding a real lantern, so when the projection disapears the lantern is still floating there.
Why do I always wait till late Sept to look for this stuff.....

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Something like a miner holding a lamp would be easy to do. I supposde you'd want the lamp floating there, then have the miner "fade in", holding the lamp, move around a bit, then "fade out" again, leaving the lamp floating again. Something like that?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Doing a western theme this year also. Please let me know if you come up with anything.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Something like a miner holding a lamp would be easy to do. I supposde you'd want the lamp floating there, then have the miner "fade in", holding the lamp, move around a bit, then "fade out" again, leaving the lamp floating again. Something like that?
That's it ! I always think of these things in September when its way too late to start them. My workshop in in the garage and when its over 100 degrees still, it makes it hard to get anything done....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts