Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a thread for this convention, so I thought I'd put one up. Next week is the West Coast Haunter's Convention in Portland, OR.
The website is http://hauntersconvention.com/.

They have a lot going on with 4 simultaneous presentation tracks, pay-to-attend classes, vendor booths, and events like a trip to a local haunted house and a costume ball.

I'm not affiliated with the convention in any way, but I will be there to check it out :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have never been before but would like to go on Saturday. To register online now is closed. Apparently I waited too long. Can I just go and register and attend in person on Saturday? We are hours away and would like to be sure we can.

I spoke with the hotel but they did not seem to know details, just that they were renting space.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pretender, you should be able to buy individual day tickets at the convention. We are going to Portland today. I will ask and get back to you as soon as we check in to the hotel.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Made to Portland today. Ran into Ed Roberts the producer of WCHC, he confirmed that convention is not sold out. Tickets are available all weekend as walk up. Pay pal on line tickets are closed. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was the weirdo wandering around wearing a purple and black skull scarf and crocheting more skulls in cream color yarn. I have 3 cream color scarves left.
Plenty of people come from other states as well. We had speakers from Georgia and Florida for sure. Froggy's Fog's Scott Tater Lynd is from Ohio, (or is that Iowa? I forgot. Apologies) There's had speakers/attendee's from West Virginia before as well that I can remember.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Nyxy
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing