Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
uh, not a very good list IMO. I do very much like the 1 and 2 spots as films they should switch them though. thanks for the list!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Dog Soldiers??? No way that is number one with a silver bullet in *my* book (speaking of which, that movie should have totally been included!). I've gotta stick with my personal favourite 'Ginger Snaps'- yay female Canadian werewolves!! And the original Lon Chaney 'Wolf Man' would be #2!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Barb, I just looked up "Ginger Snaps" on amazon.com and ordered a DVD. They have a Trilogy out now, it must be OK. I must admit, I felt a wee bit chagrined that there was a werewolf movie out there that I hadn't yet seen...

·
Registered
598 Posts
I can almost guarantee you'll love it, Wolfman! The whole trilogy is fantastic, the 3rd one in particular is cool because it's a prequel that take place in an early 1800's trading outpost, kind of reminds me of that movie Ravenous. I like those period-style movies, they're more fun (ie: Company of Wolves). Let me know what you think when you get to see it...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ravenous is an awesome movie. I don't think many people have seen it, but it is definitely a movie for people that appreciate a good movie.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Ravenous had some really neat music too, if I remember. Kinda quirky. Teen wolf's ok, but not really *wolf-y* enough, and everyone just looks like Chewbacca!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts