Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas for a Cerberus prop. I'd like to use the Midnight Howler Creature Reacher but I don't know how I'd fit all 3 heads on the costume because of the way the hanging jaw lies against the chest. I love the claws in the costume though. Any ideas where I might find a similar costume/mask/claws that might work better for this kind of prop? I'm thinking a 9 foot 3 headed werewolf type Cerberus. I think that would complete my collection. Anyone done a werewolf/Cerberus combination yet? If so I'd like to see a pic. I also need to find feet to match the the costume I chose to use.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I thought I was the only one doing a Cerberus!!! Bare in mind, I am not even halfway through and this is my first year doing props for Halloween so I am doing the best I can with what I have. I was going to make it from PVC pipes but vacation happened last week so I am running short on time. cerberus in progress side view.jpg cerberus in progress front view.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
I thought I was the only one doing a Cerberus!!! Bare in mind, I am not even halfway through and this is my first year doing props for Halloween so I am doing the best I can with what I have. I was going to make it from PVC pipes but vacation happened last week so I am running short on time. View attachment 505026 View attachment 505034
That's looking good. Would like to see a pic of the finished project.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My paint job is not great but it doesn't need to be. The heads shake as they bark (somewhat realistic) eyes glow red so that is fun. He isn't super tall but can be imposing. He is just an addition to the rest of my Greek underworld cast.

Attachments

Reactions: HauntedWyo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts