Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Psychic or Psychotic?
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everything has come together for our Halloween party tomorrow. It's been a hectic week for me. I took the entire week off as vacation and have been in my dungeon working on projects continuously. There were ups and downs but all has come together at the last miniute as usual. I may actually be able to sleep tonight. Nah who am I kidding, I'll be awake at 5AM as usual worrying about what needs to be done before the guests arrive.

What is done is done and what isn't only I myself and Sally will know about.

I wish you all the the best of luck with your Halloween plans and hope you enjoy the time we have been blessed with.

Happy Hallowen from the Cul de Sac!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
My party's tomorrow night too, everything's not done but I'm just now sitting down after working on decorations, food and cleaning today, along with two trips to the grocery store. Have all day tomorrow. Hope your party is great!

·
Psychic or Psychotic?
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My party's tomorrow night too, everything's not done but I'm just now sitting down after working on decorations, food and cleaning today, along with two trips to the grocery store. Have all day tomorrow. Hope your party is great!
We did some catering, Sally is cooking some things and everbody else is bringing the rest. I have to make a run tomorrow for CR2032 batteries, a 3 inch candle and ice then I'm done. Oh wait have to pick up sandwich platters at 5PM and dress up as a clown. Then I'm done and can start drinking heavily. :)

Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts